Kōri

Mwrrooooww~

"Sarasa, kitty, no no you cannot have my last tuna. You know I need it." Kōri was talking to her cat.

Moooooowww~

"Maybe when Maji-Chan gets back with the groceries but otherwise no!" She crossed her arms and looked away, but not for long. She looked back at Sarasa. "Dawwwww, Sara you know I can't say no to that face~" Kōri said as she patted Sarasa's head and went to the kitchen to grab the tuna.

Mrroooooow~!

"Sarasa baby don't worry there's plenty. For you and me both! Nyaa~" she opened up the can and put about half the can in Sarasa's dish. "Now my turn to nom on some tuna, nyaaa!~" she closed the can half way and started to heat up a pan.

"Now wheres the non-stick spray..." She asked herself while looking through every cabinet, "aha! Found you!" She meowed out and pounced for the spray. "Got you!" She said as she hopped down from the countertop and sprayed the pan. About a minute later she put the two eggs on the pan, "tuna omlet! Nyaa!" She seemed to cookt he omlet with grace, as if it's her first time doing it right. After adding several different ingredients she turned around to get the tuna...

"Sarasa! Bad! Bad! That was my portion!" She whined as she grabbed a newspaper on the counter and start hitting Sarasa with it, "Bad kitty! Bad kitty! You should've ate slower or you should've wen went hunting for mice I know some rooms and that have them! Waaaaa!" She continued whining. "You've been bad, 10 minutes on the balcony!" She went nose to nose with her cat "and no going on the railing!" She crossed her arms and turned around as Sarasa went off the the porch. "Such a rascal, eh?" Kōri looked at the entryway to find: "Maji-Chan!! Nyaaaa~!" Kōri ran and hopped onto her beloved best friend "I'd thought you'd never return!" Oh quite you fox, you're embarrassing me." Majikku giggled and placed Kōri on the couch where she stayed for less than a second. "Majikku did you get more fishies?" Kōri Wagged her fluffy tail and perked her ears, "I don't get how you like fish so much, wouldn't you like rabbit and chicken? Or something else, I don't know." Majikku replied. "Well before I moved in with you I did! But now that I know Dāku-san I can't betray her. And they were too hard to catch, nyaa~" her stomach growled loudly, "you didn't eat your last tuna? I told you that you could." Majikku asked wrapping her tail around Kōri's. "I split it in half to share with Sarasa but she ate it all before I could even put it on my omlet." She whined. "Awee, I'll make you some food, now go let Sarasa back in." She booped Kōri's nose and pulled out some salmon, "I got your favorite too!" She shouted to eager up Kōri. Kōri heard as soon as she let in Sarasa and without closing the door she ran to Majikku and pounced on her joyfully "Nyaaaa!~ you're the best Maji-Chan!" She meowed out.

*********************