Majikku

There was a slight breeze and Majikku immediately shivered. "Did you shut the balcony door?" She asked, "Oh, yeah I forgot, he he." Kōri giggled and ran off again. She went to close the door and Majikku started cooking the salmon. "smells good Kōri, wish I had some for myself heheh..." Majikku joked. Kōri came back holding Sarasa, "look at this bad kitty who took my tuna!" She hissed. "Oh please you're overreacting over a tiny can over tuna." Majikku rolled her eyes. "But Maji-Chaaan, it's unfair that she took my portion and I was left to starve till my life ended!" She whined, "that's a lie and your salmon's almost done so sit down and wait like a patient fox." Majikku ordered. "Fine!" Kōri hissed and stomped to the couch and sat down angrily. "You're not mad Kōri's, just hungry." Majikku chuckled at her own words and looked at Kōri, "It's done." She said quietly. Kōri's jumped up and headed towards the kitchen and grabbed a big plate, a knife, and a fork. "Set it on the plate so I can feast into its delicious fleash!" Kōri said in a slightly demonic voice, "woah..." Majikku said scaredly as she put the salmon on the plate, "sorry Maji-chan! I'm just deathly hungry!" Kōri apologized, "yeah just go eat." Majikku spat out and went to the couch. "Meow! Meow! Look at me, Salmon made me so happy!" Kōri continuously sang quietly to herself as she ate and Majikku Sat on the couch flipping through channels looking fie the perfect anime to watch. "Aha! I was looking for you!" Majikku shouted at the television and scared Kōri, "found what?!" Kōri screamed "you nearly made me choke!" She continued grumpily. "Sorry Kōri-San, I just found the anime we've both been dying to see!" She said enthusiasticly, "Really?!" Kōri got up and ran to the living room, "it is!" She screamed in delight, "I've wanted to see this since forever!" She squeed and ran around the apartment rooms. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Majikku growled and got up while Kōri came back into the room and started barking, "finally you found the dog in you." Majikku complained. She opened the door to see someone she hated, but Kōri loved with all her heart. "Ugh, great its you." Majikku groaned. "What? Don't like a little pooch in your house?" He said, slouching in. "What do you want Bureina." Majikku hissed as he patted her head roughly and sat on the couch. "Burei-Kun!" Kōri jumped into Bureinas arms and hugged him tightly, "Kōri! My little fox girl! How has Majikku been treating you?" He asked, but before Kōri could answer Majikku hissed and smacked him right on the cheek and he whined in pain, "ow, what was that for you little-" He was interrupted, "I found some sushi in the fridge, have some!" Kōri said as she continued to stuff Bureina with the sushi. "Hey that's mine you little twat!" Majikku took the sushi back and started eating it angrily on the other side of the couch. Kōri stomped off into her room and whimpered into her pillow, loudly. Bureina slid over by Majikku, "she was only trying to shut me up, but that sushi was very good..." He inched closer to her food and licked his lips.