NeverNever

NeverNever

"Oberon and Titania had another child?" I asked the Redcap whom was cowering in his boots, just by my presence. I slammed down my fist onto the edge of my throne. Glaring at the Redcap I shoo him off. Annoyed with him, shaking there. I toss my long black hair across my shoulder, glaring at the air. A smirk crawling up my face, as a plan brews up in my head. "If I somehow, make Oberon bare me a child... A child of both courts, summer and winter. Well that would be interesting." Turning my smirk into a sadistic smile, I tap my long cold fingers against my chin, thinking of ways how I'd get Oberon to bare me a child, a secret weapon. "I could have my very own secret weapon, no one would see coming, a child with great powers of summer and winter. Powers greater than mine, Oberon's and Titania's. This child could possibly be even greater than that abomination half breed Meghan Chase. I could get both courts, summer and iron to bow down to me. Finally." Gathering my thoughts, I snap my head towards clapping at the eastern entrance. There stood my eldest son, Rowan. Gasping, I look at his appearance, he looked the same, the last time I saw him. Except this time he didn't look like he was dying. His brown hair was perfectly tousled, his dark brown eyes were full of life, hatred. His body was still perfectly lean, you could see his muscles through his black t-shirt. It looked as if nothing happened. Walking over to me, he bows down. Standing straight up again. "Hello mother." he says grinning. Raising an eyebrow, I'm speechless as I thought he were dead. I thought my youngest son Ash had slaughtered Rowan. "Welcome home, son" I say blankly, as I'm still amazed at the fact that he was alive. "I'm very intrigued by your evil plan, to trick Oberon into baring you a child. I plan to help, to earn back your favour. I deserve a second chance. Which I'll earn back." He says looking actually sincere. I nod, my face hard. Making sure I don't show any emotion. We tall for hours, he tells me how he survived, then we discuss strategy.

*****

10 Months Later.

Puck

"How wonderfully awesome, your highness decided, two children weren't enough. Oh no, its not like you already have a daughter who is the Iron Queen. Or a bastard son, who thinks he's all high and mighty, might I not add. The offspring of Titania." I spit out, shooting eye daggers to Titania, whom just recently changed me back from being her personal foot stool. King Oberon watched me and Titania with a hard look, making him look like he had an stick up his ass, Queen Titania was mirroring his look, but she also was giving me deathly glare. If looks could kill I'd be dead. R.I.P Robin Goodfellow. Murdered by the Queen of Bitches. Queen Titania kept glaring at me. I finally throw my hands up in mock surrender. Grinning I add "Queen, no need to murder me with your eyes. I wasn't the one who decided Queen Mab didn't have enough offsprings as well" Oberon is the next one to glare at me, because of my snide remark. Grinning I watch Oberon's face change. He must've been thinking. "Robin Goodfellow. If you'd like to earn back my favour I need you to go to the winter court, capture Queen Mabs child. Bring it to the mundane world. Hide it from Mab, I assume I can trust you with a task this big." Groaning I slightly nod, not excited about the fact that history will be repeating it self.

Giving them a mock bow, I exited the throne room. Heading to the iron realm, for the help of King Ash, he'd most likely help, with Meghan twisting his arm he'd surley help. I knew that for a fact.