Part 14

*Before Gracie Was Kidnapped*

Hayes POV

Well, it's been hours since I've talked to Gracie, and it's been HARD!

My family keeps bugging the crap out of me about her, especially my mom, cause she LOVES Gracie!

But I just never have to courage to go up o her cause Rylan will be there with her.......

But, I'm right now in my grandparent's guest room, well my room I should say!

Sky and I are going to be living in this room for a while now since the whole thing with my mom and dad......

I was talking to my friend Colt, when my dad barges in.

"HOLY CRAP I THOUGHT I LOST YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN," he yelled.

"I've been here with Sky," I say

"Well we're leaving we have some important things to talk about," he says

"No actually I think you need to go because you have some things to sort out," I say

"What?"

"Yeah I heard your whole argument with mom," I say with tears brimming my eyes

"You........you weren't suppose to hear that," my dad sighs

"Yeah well if I wasn't there Sky would've heard it, and it would've gone a whole lot worst," I say leaving. "My dinner is ready I think you should be leaving!"

My dad just left the house in silence, WHAT IS UP WITH MY LIFE.......

I just go downstairs, and no one was home, but I did see a note.

Hey Hayes,
Your grandfather and I went out for our date, Sky is with Nash, so you're home alone. You can eat the leftovers from New Years, or you can call a pizza. Just NO parties what so ever!!!! But I did hear about a girl named Gracie y'all two can hang out, just not "you know";)!"
Love
Grandma

Great they know about Gracie.......

I just don't think about it, and get some of the leftovers.

*Present*

Well it's been about an hour, and I'm still watching Disney movies.......

I was at the end of Cinderella, when the doorbell rang.

I opened it, but no one, and a black van soaring down the street.

I looked down to see a note.....

Dear Whoever,
Well you must be Hayes, so nice to finally be "talking" to you......but I just wanted to say we have just informed Alek of this letter too, he'll beginning out what's happened, then he'll tell you. But if you're wandering what it is, never take what my brother wants.....
Till Death,
B

Who the heck is B? And what's going on?

I run to Alek's.....

I knocked on the door, and Alek ran to it.

"Hayes what's up," he says angrily.

"What's this letter about," I say holding it up.

"Give me that," he said ripping out of my hand.

"GET INSIDE NOW," he said pushing me in the house.

"What's going on," I say turning around.

"Gracie, she's, she's been taken away," Alek says looking down, "I've failed!"

"What?"

"I promised my mom I would always protect Gracie, but my hate for Rylan got in the way, and this happened," he said.

"No you haven't, it's whoever this B guy is," I say.

"We need to find out who this B guy is, Now," I say.