Part 16

Gracie's POV

It's been days since I've seen about any real sun light, and I've lost a lot of weight, my appetite has changed, so has my look on life!

Why did I fall for Rylan, I wish I would have seen his dangerous side Hayes warned me about.

HAYES, I MISS HAYES, I've been dying to see him, what am I saying, I love him for life's sake! I shouldn't have ever let him go!

Me and Miranda have been really taking about getting out, there is a way, we just to need to get that camera to shut down.

But now, we have the best plan ever to get outta here!

First is we take our bras and make a sling shot, we use water and mud to make it malfunction, then we sneak out of the bottom, out the back door.

"Ok regular you ready," Miranda said giving me the muddy water.

"Heck yeah, I'm ready to get out of the hell hole, and back to my family," I say loading it up

"Ok 3 2 1 and blast off," she says

And I held it back, then that blob soared through the air and hit that camera covering it

"WERE FREE," we both mouthed.

We sneaked out of the cages, and about fell out of the door.

"That's a big hill," I say looking down.

"Hey you see that building over there," Miranda says pointing to the Hollywood sign.

"Yeah what about it," I say looking at it

"That's a hang gliding place, you can fly your way to freedom," she says acting like she's really flying.

"WAIT me aren't you coming," I said

"Yep it's only you, I've got to keep a distraction so you can get a good start," she says.

"Wait where do I go, are you going to be ok," I say.

"Do you know where the police station is?"

I nod my head yes.

"Well there is a big parking lot behind it, land there and run in there and tell what the heck is going on!"

"Ok but what about you, what are they going to do with you," I say.

"Eh they got nothing on me," she says smiling. "Now go the signal is about to come on!"

I run out the door, making sure I don't fall, and sure enough to that signal came on!

"ALL UNITS, A REGULAR AND A MAJOR HAVE ESCAPED BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR 24 MILES, DONT LET THEM OUT IN THE OPEN!"

I didn't worry about it, I'm too slick for them idiots!

I keep running until I'm tired, and finally made it to the factory.

I grab the glider that is my size, and I go to the roof.

I hook my self up, when I see cars racing toward to factory. I look at them closer and saw the tag.

"Oh crap," I say running to the edge.

I look out and see all of California, then I look at the ground.

I breath, and let myself fly through the air.

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING," I hear a man shout.

I look back at the factory to see two men flying towards me.

I turn to the left, trying to detect where the police are, then I remembered, left of where me and Hayes leave from school.

I get down lower to the point where I can read the signs, then I see the big pairing lot Miranda was talking about.

I turn to the right, and I land not to perfectly on the ground, "great," I say looking at the big cut on my legs.

I just run to the front, and get inside.

"Hello ma'am how may I help you" she says.

"I need to make a phone call, a talk with the police, and the doctor," I say trying to catch my breath.

"Ok honey, breath, you said a phone call,?"

"Yes ma'am," I said.

"Well the phone is right beside you, you can stay here for the night," she said sitting back down.

"Thank you," I mouth dialing the number into the phone.

Oh how freedom feels good!