Chapter 1.0

Johannah's POV

Ugh like what the fack? It's only 3 in the morning? It sooooooooo early for me to wake up. But dang it I can't sleep anymore. Good job Johannah.

Oh, I forgot to introduce my self. Hiiiiii I'm Johannah, 14 years old, Im in eighth grade and I'm barely making it out alive in my mathematics. As you can see my life is not that really interesting. I don't have any 'love life', but I have friends that are very supportive in every way. My physical characteristics? Tall, Very very thin, Black hair that is about under arm level, very flat nose and fair skin hahaha.

As I was loging in my Facebook, I saw this one picture that captured my attention.

*Justin changed his profile picture
145 likes 17 comments

Out of curiosity I checked the comments.

Oh my gosh Justin you're so handsome

Can I have your number?

That's my best friend right there!

All those comments came from his classmates

*1 message

Chelsea: Is this a miracle you're online at 3 in the morning? lol

Me: Ikr! hahaha idk i just woke up something happened I think

Chelsea: Really? What is it?

Me: I HAVE A NEW CRUSH

Chelsea: Oh no not this again

Me: Anyway I'll just tell you later I have to sleep good night loveyou cc

After our convo I went to sleep immediately I'm tired and we have school later

*Later that day

Uhhhh it's only 5 in the morning and I have to wake up already! I wake up at 5 arrive at school at 6-6:30 but school starts at 7:20. In our school we have to wear school uniform. Its a private school.

I did my usual routine. Wake up, take a bath, Brush my teeth, Change into my school uniform, Eat breakfast, Fix my hair and Ride the car.

I'm really lazy to walk and my school is far from my house each either I commute or ride my car. I'm not going to commute cause it will be subtracted from my allowance.

As I entered my classroom as usual I'm the first one to arrive hahaha. I can do whatever I want.

I felt someone tapped my back. I turn around and saw Chelsea.

"Heeey gurl! I've got something to tell you." She said.

"Really? What is it?" I said.

"Nathan changed his profile picture." She said with her eyes sparkling.

"Ayiee, that's why you were on line earlier? hahahaha" I laughed.

"Yes---" She was cut off by someone shouting.

"CHELSEAAAAAAA"

"ERIKAAAAAAAA" We shouted.

You must think we like to shout a lot. We do hahahaha. This is our everyday routine. And I never get tired of it.

"JOHANNAAAAAAAAAH"

"Really Rexyn? hahahaha" I said.

"Sooo, What happened lately? Why are you blooming" She winked.

"Oh! About that. HAHAHA" I lauged and blushed.

"Oh my gosh! You're blushing there is someone." She said getting excited.

I pulled her out of our classroom and we stayed in the railings. Sometimes when we have nothing to do we stay there and watch other students go to there classroom.

"Okay, earlier this morning I woke up at around 3 in the morning. So I was bored I opened Facebook and someone captured my attention. His name was Justin." I said

"Oh wait I kinda know who this Justin is." She said.

" Yeaah. And he's ----"

*Kriing-Kriing*

It's time for flag ceremony. In our flag ceremony we spend about an hour or so in the gym they award people who made our school so proud. Everybody should be at the flag ceremony and its very tiring to just stand for a hour.

"Okay so I wanted to anounce something. And our Basketball varsity garnered champion in the tournament. May I call on Justin as their team captain." Our head Prefect Of Discipline said.

Rexyn and I just looked at each other. She gets the message.

Oh my he's so cute. I think I'm falling in love with him already. You really can't tell he's in a varsity team I didn't expect that he is into sports. Major turn on hahahaha.

But there's one thing I'm afraid of. What happens if I fall in love with him? Will he be there to catch me or I will get hurt again?