COMIIIIICCCC!

Hahaha...hahaha...WOO HOOOOO! I DID IT! *five minutes of screaming in joy later*

I finished it at last! AT FREAKING LAST! I HAD TO SPEND TWO DAYS ON THESE TWO DORK GEMS! I put all my blood, sweat, and tears into this!

But enough about my struggles...and yes, the struggle was real with this one. If you want to see it in full view, then you can zoom in or you can look on my Deviantart account.

This whole pic stitch consists of 16 drawn pictures of both Peridot and Tourmaline. Tourmaline will tell the story in her own point of view. Enjoy!

Tourmaline- So, you guys wanted to know what happened before and after we both fused for the first time? Heh...oh gosh...

It all happened after Steven Universe showed me around his home. These so called "Crystal Gems" were finished with a big project that dealt with our Cluster... (you don't need to know about that...)

While everyone else fell asleep that night, I was busy trying to find a few parts for building a new spaceship back to Homeworld...although I'm not so sure that's a good idea.

Turns out that I wasn't the only one awake. Peridot was as well, still thinking about how she told called Yellow Diamond a clod. (At least that's what Steven told me she did.)

Peridot decided to have a little talk. You know: Homeworld-to-Homeworld gems. She asked me why I was a part of the Rebels side. I mean...how could anyone NOT want to be?

So, I somehow managed to end up listening to her talk about that long necked giraffe, Yellow Diamond. (Yes, I've recently learned a bit more about Earth culture.)

Peridot stumbled into talking about my former leader, Rose Quartz...mean things. I felt like she was going a bit too far, but then again, she doesn't know any better either.

I honestly felt like tripping her over, and I actually did it. It was pretty funny until I found her grabbing onto my piece of pink silk cloth I usually wear with me dress. Before I knew it, we fused!

We broke apart after a few seconds. A lot of things were on my mind. I didn't even want to fuse with Peridot without asking her for permission! Peridot seemed to be taking it really easy, don't you think?

After that fiasco, I decided to never do that again. The next day, Peridot asked me about fusion and even asked me to teach her a few moves. I figured that Garnet would have told done it by now.

So, I taught her more about fusion. I showed her my usual dance moves when I fuse with another gem. They're a mix of grace with a bit of more movement to it.

Peridot was embarrassed ;maybe even a bit mesmerized, to come and dance with me at first. I kind of expected that from her. I only stick one rule while fusing at that is just to be me.

Peridot learned a few moves on her own, but I figured that it just wasn't "her". She made a few mistakes, but at one point...

*see the 8th - 10th pic above*

We fused again and that's when Turquoise appeared!

*the rest of the coming after that is showing Peridot's opinion*

Whelp, I did my best! I messed up on a lot of parts, but I decided to go for it cause I was tired. Bases helped me out a lot because Peridot's hair is hard to draw perfectly. Hope you guys like my comic! Let me know in the comments section what you thought about it!

Oh and if I ever have to do this again, then It'll definitely keep me busy!

Remember to read, vote, comment, enjoy, and reach for the stars!
~Princess