Ch.2 It's just the beginning

Kang Ji Young's POV
"I've should've just smacked his head off his neck!" Ji hyo raged with anger throughout the hall.
"Eonnie, Im fine...I'm pretty sure he did that to be playful or something...right Woo Bin?" I faked a smile.
"O-oh yeah I agree with Ji young. I would've done the same thing if I tried to be playful..." Woo Bin played along, "Kwang soo hyung wouldn't you do the same?"
"Huh?!?" He looked confused then I gave him a sharp look, "O-OF COURSE! Let's go eat lunch, I'm getting hungry...last one there gets a punishment!!" Just as I was taking the lead, I bumped into someone. He fell on top of me and then his soft lips made contact with mine. As I slowly opened up my eyes I saw Joong Ki! "What the hell is he doing?" I thought to myself. Everyone was staring, the students passing by, my friends, Jong suk, Minguk, and the last person I would want to see this happen was the principle. I pushed Joong Ki off me.
"Both of you come to my office." Principle Park calmly said walking towards his office.

Song Joong ki's POV
As Kang Ji young pushed me off, I could see an old man around his 70s telling us to go to his office.
We both walked in silence to the principle's office but I kept hearing Ji Young curse. As we walked into the office, she stopped cursing.
"You guys probably know why you're here." P.Park (Principle Park) said.
"Hadi-I mean sir it was an accident." Ji young pleaded. P.Park turned to me.
"Was this an accident Joong ki?" P.Park asked. I could see Ji young begging me to say yes.
"Y-yes sir, it was an accident."
"Don't ever let this happen EVER again. I'm I understood?"
"Yes sir!" Ji young and I replied.
"But since this happened, there's always a punishment. You both have to clean the gym together early in the before school. Since school starts at 8 am, come in at 6:30 am." I could hear Ji young give out a small groan because of this. P.Park dismissed us and we on walked out.
"Aish!! This is all because of you!!" Ji young raged even more anger than this morning in class. I could see all the anger through her eyes without her even saying it.
"Sorry...I mea-" I couldn't even finish what I was gonna say and she just left.

Later in class...

Kang Ji young's POV
I laid my head down on the desk like usual, thinking, now I have to wake up early in the morning just to go clean the stupid gym!! Ugh!! And especially w--the thought of Joong ki's lips and my lips touching cut to what I was gonna think to myself. His lips was as soft as a new born baby's skin. Ugh! What I'm saying!!!! I'm insane!!! Baboa!! (Stupid) *hitting my head*

Song Joong ki's POV
I could see Ji Young's long hair go down her back. She had long beautiful silky black hair that shined whenever the sun's rays made contact with it.

End of class *Outside the entrance*
(Still Song Joong ki's POV)
"Remember to come at 6:30 in the morning." I reminded Ji young with a kind smile. She just looked at me with an angry face and it kinda looked like she blushed a little right before she turned away from me. She's kinda cute...haha.

Kang Ji Young's POV
Ugh! Why is he smiling at me? Try to look mad!! TRY!!! *Starts blushing* LOOK AWAY JI YOUNG!! *looks away*

Next Morning...
(Still Kang Ji Young's POV)
*checks the time on phone*
"Ugh! It's already 6:35! Where in the world is he?" A person suddenly taps my shoulder. As I turn around I see Joong ki with two cups of coffee.
"Here." He says smiling handing a cup over to me.
"Thanks..." I replied.
*entering the gym*
We both grabbed a mop and started mopping on opposite sides of the room.
A couple of minutes pass by and as I peek over at joong ki, I can see wiping his sweat off. Then all of a sudden he stopped, dropped the mop, and started heading my way with something in his hands. My heart started pounding like crazy!! I just turned around when I noticed him getting nearer. I could hear his footsteps getting heavier and louder.

**Joong ki grabs my shoulder**
"Ahhh! Please don't hurt me!" I screamed in horror.
"What?!?! Why would I hurt you?" I looked up at him and he looked confused.
"W-Weren't you gonna hurt me? Or something?" I asked.
"HAHAHAHA!!" I felt so humiliated, "here." He said still laughing and handing a water bottle over to me. I grabbed the water bottle out of his hand and we started heading towards the gym door when Joong ki and I heard gun shots right outside the door. I stopped and listened to the guy who was speaking.
"Ji young ah~~" that voice sounded familiar, "I know you're in there." Joong ki then switched the lights off. The door swung open and gun shots were heard throughout the gym. Joong ki grabbed my hand and headed towards a room where all the P.E activities supply were. We hid over at a corner that was blocked by a bunch of mattress stacked up.
"Ji young~" the way he extended my name made me sick to my soul. I was leaning on Joong ki's chest and I could hear his breathe getting heavier, especially every time the guy took a step closer to us. Then out of no where, he appeared right next to us!!!

Hi!!i hoped you guys liked it!! And sorry if there was any mistakes...this is my first time writing a fanfiction so sorry if i had a lot of mistake. 😣 Please wait for my next update!! THANKS! 😊