Ch.17 Let's make it official

Song Joong Ki's POV
A young lady stood in front of the door holding both sides of the door. "You're not marrying Song Joong Ki, I am!" I tilted my head confused.
"Who is she?" Ji Young's mother asked.  I pulled the young lady by the hand and smacked her by the head.
"Ouch!" She shouted in pain.
"Do you know her?" Ji Young (You) asked. I bowed down dragging the girl's head with mine.
"Ahh~! Oopa! Ah-pha! (That hurts)!"
"I'm sorry, she's my little cousin." I apologized.
"You should get her home." Ji Young's mother insisted. I took my leave taking Kim So Hyun (little cousin) by the hand.

Narrator's POV
After Ji Young's car accident, she was discharged from the hospital after a week and a half and headed home with her Mother and Grandfather. For the whole week and a half all she thought about was her dream and of course, her "marriage".
**ring ring** Her Mother's phone rang.

Song Joong Ki's POV
"Yobosayo? Is this Song Joong Ki?" S-song Joong Ki?! Why would he call my mother?! Ji Young thought. "Are you coming over today to do your thing?" Ji Young's mother smiled so of course she knew Joong Ki agreed to meet her mother.

Song Joong Ki's POV
"Yes I am, What time would you like me to come over?"
"What about 2 in the afternoon? Does that work for you?" She asked happily.
"O-of course that would work. I'll dismiss the class and head over. It's the last day of school anyways." I hung up the call and headed to school in a rush. As I entered the classroom, a lady stood  in front of the broad as if she was waiting for me. "Who are you?" She turned around smiling.
"Oopa, it's been a long time."
"IU!" Stunned I go up hugging her. "How have you been?"
"I'm good, how about you." She asks. I smile uncontrollably looking at the ground.
"I'm getting engaged. Well, I guess you can call it engaged." I slowly look up to see her not smiling. "Aren't you going to congratulate me?"

IU's POV
Engaged?...I thought he said he'll think about us after I finish college? "O-Oppa..."
"Hmm?" I desperately looked at him.
"W-What about us..?" There was a long pause. Silence started to grow, meaning there won't be "us".
"IU, remember the girl that I was going to ask out but died in a shooting." I nodded. "It's a long story but she's alive and healthy. She's the one for me...I'm sorry." Disappointed I walk away, Slowly out the classroom.

Narrator's POV
Joong Ki take a deep sigh as students made their way into the classroom. After a long day at school, school finally ended. Summer was finally here! Joong Ki headed over to Ji Young's place feeling guilty about this morning. *ring ring* Joong Ki's phone ringed.
"Yobosayo?"

Kang Ji Young's POV
My heart raced as I called Joong Ki.
"Yobosayo?" He answered. My heart pound quickly as if I were scared. Why am I like this? I cleared my throat and began to speak.
"When are you coming?" I heard him chuckle on the other side of the line.
"Wae? Do you miss me already?"
"ANE! I-I was just curious when you were ready." I denied.
"Look outside." I could tell he was smiling by the way he spoke. I walked to my window and saw Joong Ki holding pink and red heart shaped balloons. I gasped.
"What is this?"
"Come outside." I hung up and ran outside to my front yard. He wasn't in sight.
"Joong Ki?.. Where are you?" I turned around and there he was on one of his knee holding open the ring box.
"Will you marry me? I know that you've been through a lot and you still can't remember our past but I'll make sure that you are safe and I'll make you remember our past." Surprised I stood not knowing what to say. My mother and grandfather walked out with our house maid.
"Say yes! Say yes!" Our house maid rooted. Tearing up, I said 'Yes'. He put the ring onto my finger and leaned in and kissed me.
"Turn around. Let's go inside." I heard my mother say as she pushed them inside. Five amazing years passed and I finally remembered what had happened to me. I married a handsome man and we both have 2 beautiful kids. Life is always going to be hard but when you decide to take action, it gets a little easier.

Sorry for not updating but this is the last chapter. 😭 I hoped you all enjoyed this fan fiction. And thank you for all your guys support. ❤️