The Awakening

Athena's head was pounding, she couldn't seem to bring herself to open her eyes. So instead she kept them closed and listened for the quiet crashing of waves that always soothed her mornings at the palace, but they never came. All at once, the memories of the battle came rushing to her and one memory became prominent as she sat up. Kronos said human. But that wasn't possible, there was no way the Gods could be transformed into humans. She slowly looked over her body, she had scratches along her arms but other than that she was the same as before.

Wait, scratches should have healed by now. Athena started to panic as she took in her surroundings. Red walls, four post wooden bed, a large window was directly across her and she could see buildings outside, modern ones, not like the ones you would find in Olympus, she was on Earth. Somehow the Titans had managed to figure out a way to transport and transform them. This was not good, Athena hastily got out of the bed and went looking for any sign of the others. She stepped outside of her door and saw she stood in a hallway, this place was huge. Carefully she opened the door nearest to her and saw Zues lying on a bed very similar to hers.

She ran over to him and shook him awake.

'Zues wake up! We're in a lot of trouble!'

'Athena? My head hurts so much...' his eyes fluttered open and at first he seemed annoyed that she woke him but as soon as he saw where he was his expression changed into one of shock.

'Don't tell me,' He said breathily 'they can't have managed it'

Athena just nodded solemnly at him. She studied his face and realised something.

'Zues... you look younger, like a lot younger.' Zues looked at her puzzled

'So do you Athena, how is this possible?'

'Let's go find the others, we need to figure out where we are, what they've done to us and how to get back.'

Zues and Athena left the room and started going into all of the other rooms, gathering the Gods, all of whom were confused and scared. They travelled through the mansion together, discovering just how large it really was. They went down a spiral staircase and found themselves in a grand living room. The house was very modern with a hint of victorian royalty in its designs and decorations. Everyone sat on the couches and silence swept over them, each God was processing this in their own way and at the moment none of them knew what to say to each other.

Athena's brain was hurting from thinking too much, there were so many unanswered questions running through her head.

Why did the Titans do this? Well, it's fairly obvious why, but why didn't they just eat them and be done with it?
Why did they put them in a house and not on the street?
Why did they send them to Earth and not some other planet?

Aphrodite was the first to speak, she was usually full of confidence, but now she looked like a scared child.

'I'm not healing.'

All their heads snapped up as they looked at her and registered what she said, they checked their bodies for wounds and all of them found fresh scratches on their arms and legs. Athena had already established this before, and as she caught Zues's eye, she knew that he had as well.

'Does that mean... we're human?' Dionysus asked.

'I don't know, can anyone do magic?' Zues replied.

All at once each of the gods tried to do magic. Athena lifted a near by book, Zues sent a spark through the air, Poseidon conjured water out of his palm, and the others successfully showed signs of possessing magic. That was a relief.

'We can do magic, but we can't heal?' Hera questioned.

'I guess so, what does that make us?' Ares said.