Chapter 5: I Passed !?

August 4, 20XX , 3:10 am.

I slowly opened my eyes and notice that I'm on the trailer that I was before. I saw that I was still on the same position like last time , laying on the sofa. I notice that someone covered me a blanket. The last thing I remembered was being shot by the police. " Am I dead ?", then someone walk towards me then gave me a cup of coffee. "Drink up", I look up and saw Charles with a confused face.

" Are you wondering why your still alive ? "

"Yes"

" Look at your jacket .", I looked down and noticed that the part of the jacket I'm wearing on the chest part got ripped. I noticed that a hard but comfortable thick metal-like leather inserted inside the leather jacket.

"The jacket you're wearing is bullet proof ."

"Huh? How about those criminals and ladies or even the police ?"

"All of those were just a prepared simulation for your second quiz. All of those people were just hired to act and to test on what extent will you courageousness last. Even the lady that executed suicide , All of those were just an act. That's why I told you to not take it all seriously."

Even after knowing that , the pressure and tremendous experience didn't go away. I felt like it was all real.

"Let me remind you my lady , The quiz is still going on , Can I give you the last question ?"

Then I nodded as if I was saying yes. I was still in a daze and spacing out into mid-air for I know this will be one of the moments that I won't ever forget for my entire life.

" 5.) If you were able to pass this small quiz , Would you enroll to Silver Cross Academy ?

Your answer would only be a yes or a no. But be ware that starting from the day you start at this school , all would not just be like the simulation or act that you experienced today. You will witnessed abundant fighting and killing.