Chapter 17: Test 2

August 24, 20XX, Monday, 11:45 am
( Gym's Locker room )

After having lunch with group 10 in the school cafeteria located at the 1st year school building, I headed to the Gymnasium to see if there are any extra gym clothes for me.

The one I'm wearing right now became pretty filthy because of the amazing boost Scarlet gave me. It's not really necessary but I wanna look neat when I take the 2nd exam.

I saw a locker with my name on it.

"That must be mine!"

The instruction says to input the secret 5 digit code and slash my I.D on the lock . I still can remember that Mr.Charles told me that my locker's code is 30337.

I tried to follow the instruction then it opened. It felt like I was opening a safe more than a locker. I saw a pair of shoes, a clean gym uniform and a wrist watch that is digital. A piece of paper fell when I took the shoes out.

Wear these on your rank exam. I believe you'll find them pretty comfortable.
                                          Your G&M,
                                               Mr.Charles

I wore it all including the shoes and watch. Somehow I feel lighter than before.

"Hmm..Strange the clothes feels light while the shoes are a bit heavier than the first ones I wore."

--

August 24, 20XX, 12:56 am
( At the school's field to take test 2.)

The sun was shining brightly and it was so hot. You could already feel the heat penetrating to your skin and the sweat rushing down your forehead.

When I arrived at the usual place where I jog and run everyday, almost half of the track became a pool.

"Over here!", I heard Scarlet and the others' voice and saw them waving at me. I walk towards them.

"Just when did we have a pool here.", I asked with a shocked expression.

"Well, Let's say that there is really a lot of things that we don't know about this school.", 98th said then pat my back.

"I guess I'll have to agree with you 98th.", I said and scratch my head.

"I already told you to stop calling me 98th. Just call me Kevin.", he said and looks pissed already.

"Oh right! Sorry Kevin.", I said then scratched my head again.

"Are you sure you're okay? We know those bruises from the last test still hurt.", Jesa, one of my groupmates, asked.

"I'm fine.", I said like it was nothing. It's true, the bruises from that impact still hurt but nothings gonna stop me to take this exam. This exam is not just about staying in this academy but also about regaining the reputation I lost.

We all were again instructed to line up and as expected. We are on the last row and I'm on the end of the line.

A man then showed up at the stage holding a microphone. "I will be your instructor for this part of the exam. I am Akeshi Watanabe, the PE teacher of Silver Cross Academy. Just call me Watanabe-sensei. I don't like slow pokes and lousy students here! If you wanna stay, you must be always alert and active. I don't like students making up damn excuses to skip PE. If you're one of those students then step out of your line and leave for we no longer need you! Now are we clear !", he exclaimed.