Chapter 10 - Remus

Soon George came towards me, hurrying. 'I saw Lupin, he said you wanted to see me. He looked pretty bad, what happened?' I look at him with a frown and tears start to fall down my cheek. 'You know what he told me? He first told me that Potter isn't my father. He then says one of Potter's friends once had a one-night-stand with Lily, the girl Potter fancied. She got pregnant, the friend felt bad. You know what he then says? That my father is alive and that Potter's friends were Black, Pettigrew and him. Pettigrew is dead and I have ginger hair and I asked it. And he bloody nodded! THAT ASSHOLE OVER THERE IS MY BLOODY FATHER, AND I AM A MISTAKE, AN OUTCOME OF AN EXPERIMENT. WHAT THE HELL?!' I started to cry and George carefully hugged me so that it didn't hurt.

It did actually hurt but I wouldn't tell him that. It felt too safe and I didn't want to let go. I heard Fred whistling but when I looked at him with my wet face and for sure bad make up he looked shocked. 'Ash, what's wrong?' George explained. 'She found out she was a one-night-stand from Lupin and Harry Potter's mother. She was an experiment. I don't get why Lupin had to tell her now. Bloody asshole.' Fred grabs my  shoulder and I try hard to not scream. 'Fred, that hurts.' He immediately let go. I gave him a small smile and sat back in my wheel chair.

Why didn't I just die? It's not like I would miss this stuff and worry about it. I jumped from a bloody 50 meters, but Pomprey said I was 'lucky' because I fell on my feet instead of on my head. 'I'm going to the, eh, Hospital Wing.' George shook his head, sternly. 'I understand you don't want to stay here but you're not going anywhere on your own.' I looked at him. 'I need some thinking time.' He looked back. 'I won't talk.' He Wingardium Leviosa'd me again and I wiped away my tears but it's probably clear that I cried.

A lot of teachers look at me with a look of concern and then to George who has a stern expression on his face. Dumbledore and McGonagall stopped dancing and walked towards us. 'George, run! I don't want to talk to anyone right now.' George nodded and started to run. McGonagall said 'Wait up, Mr. Weasley.' I looked at her. 'Mrs. Lupin is also here.'

They both stopped walking and looked at me with expressions of sadness. 'You know, that mistake that's made. Let's just forget her, she's not important anyways.' Sadness filled my thoughts again. George let me fly nearer him. 'You're important to me, Ash. Very important.' With that we left Dumbledore and McGonagall stand in the hallway as 'we' walked to the Hospital Wing. Pomprey was already in there and was surprised to see us. 'Madam Pomprey, could you please keep teachers out of here for a few days?' She nodded. 'Thanks.' It was now weekend and I didn't want any more trouble.

A few minutes later Fred rushed in with Lee and Sophie on his tail. 'I'm so sorry.' Sophie said. 'You don't have to be sorry. I'm not your fault now, am I?' That same moment Dumbledore came in. 'But Albus-' Pomprey said who was walking behind him. 'She clearly said she would prefer no teachers to come here.' He looked at her. 'I'm not a teacher, am I Poppy?' He walked towards us and I asked for help from the others with my look, but surely they couldn't do anything.

'Would you all please wait outside for a few minutes? I want to talk to Ashley.' I groaned. 'Call me Ash. I won't give that ass the pleasure of knowing he decided my name.' He looked at me until all the people were gone, including Poppy. 'Remus is having a hard time with this as well, Ashley.' I groaned at that name again. 'I'm very, very sorry. Now, was that it?' He shook his head. 'Look, you shouldn't blame him-' 'Was he drunk? Because I think he did totally know what he was doing that night. So I can sure to hell blame him for giving me the most wonderful life a child could wish of.'

He looked at me and his eyes were filled with sadness. 'He does really care for you, Ashley. The other night... I think he would have done the same if you wouldn't have woken up.' 'Serves him right.' He sighed. 'I know you're angry right now, but you have to see it from this point. He also fancied Lily for a long time, but wouldn't tell anybody. Until one day, but she didn't really know if she liked him.'

'So they tried, but while it was indeed nothing that was planned both parents were very proud of their little daughter. Remus couldn't take care of you so he gave you to Lily who got in a relationship with James. You know what happened after and while I don't think you have the same power in your blood as Harry has, you sure have another one. The curse pointed at Harry was by accident send to you and you reflected it into Voldemort. So actually you are the one that defeated him.'