Chapter 2

Lily whisked her hand out of Ben's tight grip, and began to pull of her oxygen mask and belt; she had to get to her mum immediately. Her brother murmured and stretched out his palm as she was beginning to leave she kissed it and hoped she would survive to kiss it again. Terror filled the air as Lily dragged herself  down the corridor by the seat posts. She could hear the screech of a stewardess telling her to return to her seat. The plane suddenly nosed dived vertically and Lily skidded the length of the plane (past the toilet) and crashed into the drivers cabin; despite the pain she wasn't losing her fight yet. Yet.

She felt a drip of something cruise down her face, She lifted her hand and realized it was blood, she went stiff with terror; blood wasn't her thing. She crawled on hands and knees in the direction of the toilet, and immediately skidded back into the drivers cabin the pain now covering her body was intense. Just as she began to crawl again the driver came over the loud speaker "it looks like it is going to be a water landing, we do not know what the problem is. Oh my word, I am sorry what have I done?" Lily had just reached the toilet and began to open the handle, when she turned round and was met with darkness.

Thank you to the people who have read my story, please vote and comment, give me ways to improve if possible. Thank you again as people even reading my story is an achievement. If your enjoying it, perhaps give me a follow, i will be trying to post every day or at least every other day. X