chap 2: SWEET.MOTHER.OF.GAWD

So xD i'm sooooo in love with this CheyTac M200 Intervention
you guys should check it on google. So, to the storyyyyyy- *gets on nyan cat and flew to the rainbow*and im sharing tat pic of jeff trying to sleep xD but can't
_______________

Narrator (xD me):
_______________

After about 30 minutes trip, they finally had arrived. And there stand a very big building. It was as big as the White House. (I sense something wrong here :/). Mr.Ghani (cause i'm too tired to type Leftanan. Oh wait. I just did) drove his car to the what it seems like entrance to this big arse( xD) building. He stop his car engine and came out of car and called for (y/n)

(Y/n) POV:

i heard mr.Ghani called for me from outside the car. Yeah, he told me to call him that when we're outside the school. I came out of the car and sprint to his side. He motion me to walk first so i did. I took a very carefull step on the stairs ( hmm). And when we reached on the top, a person that seems like a worker here came towards and greets us. He led us to this Jeneral's office.

Oh.my.gawd. when we was walking to the office, i took this opportunity to glance around. My (e/c) orbs travels on every inches of this 'mansion' i must say.

Time skeepppssss :v in front of the office entrance!
_______________

I took a deep breath, and put a hand on the doorknob. Slowly, i pushes it and there sat the jeneral ''ahh, welcome. Leftanan Ghani, the person that i trusted the most.'' His emerald orbs move from Mr.Ghani to my small figure. I was wearing a black hoodie, military pants (ngeh~) a pair of boots, and a military cap.

"So.. is this your most 'perfect choice'? She's ... she's.. she looks.. just 'fine'.. '' he said, a bit hint of disappointed in his voice. "Sir, i bet she'll do just fine in this mission.she could even took down five trained men soldier at the same time'' the memory of me bringing those fuckas down starts to flash in my mind. I'm kinda... well, proud of myself. Besides, everyone would be like 'waa- thats impossible!' Or 'i mean, look at her! She's so small! Pftt- haha!'. Ugh-.. i hate it when people get me offence.

Mr.Ghani told The Jeneral all about me and i could tell, the Jeneral's eyes glimers in interest and curiosity. "Hmm.. i would like to test you first, if you don't mind, yound lady'' . My spirit tense up when i notice that he, was challenging me.'' No, i don't mind at all, sir!''. He nodded and motion his assistance that had been standing there without being notice by us to lead us to guest room. "Well, (y/n). Do your best. We're hoping on you. " Mr.Ghani said.

Seriously, i was not sure if i can ever do my best. And with a salute, Mr.Ghani left me there. Hmm, i guess i'm alone now. I push open the door and gasp. Wow, is this really a room for a guest? More like for a Queen. I set my things down by the king sized bed and lock the door. And when i turn back to the bed, there was a note left on the nightstand besides the bedframe.

I took and open the note:

It's nice to meet you, miss (l/n).

I hope you like the room my assistance had ready for you.
We hope that you'll enjoy your stay before you leave, off to your mission. There's a set of weapon that you're going to use during your mission. And it was a gift from me, the Jeneral, for you, soldier. It is my honor to make sure your every preparations needs is fulfill. For now, have a rest, because tommorow morning, you're off to the woods where the targets location might be.

Sincerely,
Jeneral Struments.

'Oh wow... someone just get me a gift..' i smiled to myself as my (e/c) orbs travels around the room. Finally, i found a large rectangle black box laying by the wardrobe. "Found you..'' my grin went wider as i went closer to the box. "Hng- i wonder.. '' i lay a hand on top of the box and open it. " ... what's in he- HOLY SHIT."

There was it. Right in front of my eyes. It was a very very (very) gorgues looking CheyTac M200 Intervention. A sniper type gun that i wanted for so long, lay there, with the lights makes it more shiny. I brought my hand, shakingly to 'him'. "Ohhhhhhh- baby... i've finally found you ..'' i whisper to myself and then realizes that it was kinda creepy.

I brought Chey to my lap. Yeah, i decided to name it Chey. Pffr- funny? Yah kinda. I was so happy. I was much more happy that i noticed that Chey was the gift that the Jeneral actually meant. So, Chey was mine now. Ohhh- can't wait to do my first kill- wait what.. okay that's weird but still, i can't wait for my mission tommorow. Oh lawd, can i even sleep thinking about what will happen? Probably not.