twelve ; mother effing door

ashley.

"Calum- No, I'm not gonna do it! I don't- Michael- But-" I try to scramble out of their grip as they push me to their front door.

"Ashley?" Calum asks as we stand right infront of the wooden door.

"Yeah?"

"Shutup."

"Knock." Michael urges and I turn to him.

"But it's your house?" I question, partly because I didn't want to knock and partly because I didn't know why they wanted me to knock.

"Ashley, please just knock on the god damn door." Calum groans.

"I don't get why I should kn-" I try, trying my best to avoid the whole idea of me knocking.

"ASHLEY HANNAH BROOKS, IF YOU DO NOT KNOCK ON THE MOTHER EFFING DOOR, I'LL TELL ASHTON YOU WANT HIS BANANA." Calum shouts and I fold my arms over my chest as Michael snickers.

"Fine, I'll knock. But just so you know, wouldn't you want me to want your banana? Considering you like me and all..." I sarcastically trail off while knocking on the door.

"She's right Cal." Michael adds as the door flings open, revealing a shirtless Ashton with hot cheetos in his hand. What is actually wrong with this band?

"Who's right about what?" Ashton asks curiously. I appear from my place behind Cal and Mike and innocently smile.

"ASHLEY!" Ash runs to me, dropping his bag of chips, picks me up and hugs me.

"Um, Ashton?" I sqeak.

"Yes?"

"I can't breath." I kind of chuckle as he lets me go.

"Can we go in?" Calum chimes in as we all look at him.

"Nope, sorry. Not until you tell me what Ashley was right about." Ashton smirks, his dimples showing on his tanned face.

"Ashley wants your banana but Calum wants her to want his banana and then he got jealous." Michael shrugs, walking into the house and going straight to the kitchen.

My eyes widened and so did Calum's.

"I'm just going to ignore what just happened. Come in?..." Ashton trails and I try not to laugh. I go to grab my suitcase but Cal's hands (which I have a major obsession with) were already pulling it in.

"So lads, what are ya'll doing for di-" I was going to ask playfully, but as my eyes darted to the kitchen island, I swear my heart stopped there and then.

"Luke?" I question worriedly. He drops his spoon he was eating cheerios off before running up stairs.

"Luke!" I repeat sadly, chasing after the boy.

As I reach the top of the stairs, I see Luke slam his bedroom door shut and I sigh.

"Luke, please answer me. I really want to talk to you." I mumble, leaning my head on his door. There wasn't any answer.

"Luke, please? I am so so so sorry for what I did. There really isn't an excuse but my insecurities just took over me and I didin't know what to do- and I still don't know what to do now. You mean so much to me, you and the boys. I've spend four years of my life fantasising about meeting you and now I'm so close but you won't talk to me. I literally can't believe how stupid I am and the time we spent apart I was so sad and I understand that you was too. I don't want to bottle up my sadness anymore because it hurt me to act like everything was okay, but it wasn't. I atleast know now what to feels like to lose someone I love." I breathe and wait for what feels like forever.

"You love me?" Luke opens the door, towering above me. His blue eyes were watery and so were mine.

I nod furiously while my lips trembled, but before I could speak another word he crashed his lips against mine. I was stunned; I didn't move.

"Kiss back." he mumbles, his lips still on mine. I obey (wow ok is this fifty shades or nah) as I tangle my fingers in his dirty blonde hair after standing on my tiptoes. He grabs my hips and pulls my body closer to his.

"Yass, Luke! Get some!" a voice hollers from behind us, we pull away from eachother as we turn to see Ashton.

Heat rises to my face before Luke speaks, "Go away and eat your cheetos."

--

THE END!!

jkz ha bitch yo thought

wOAH GUYS I AM YODELLING AT MY OWN STORY WTF

i had an idea that ashley could date calum but then i wrote that huGeMONgOUs (i cant spell wygd) paragraph and i just had #lushley feels and idk

and yes i am in love with the janoskians aswell so i thought id just add them in as ashley's cousins (luke, jai n beau) bc yas betch && im listening to them as i write this bc jais voice faks me up if you get me (;

vote & comment pls i luv you all !!!