Water and Fire Mix (A Leo Valdez Fanfic!!!)

Hi! My name is Clare Jackson! I'm a demigod! I'm a daughter

of Poseidon and I have a twin brother named Percy! I live at Camp Halfblood in the summer and an apartment in New York in the school year! My life is pretty complicated!

So this is this my story and how I fell in love with a boy named.......

(These first two chapters are dedicated to KatieCarrie who wrote an amazing Leo Valdez fanfic called 'Fiery Hearts')

(in this story, Silena Baurgard didn't die same with Charlie Beckendorf but they aren't dating)

Chapter 1 Clare's POV

"Finally, the last day of school" I say. Percy nods and says "Can't believe we didn't blow up the school this year!" I laugh in agreement. Then my BFF's, Bianca and Violet, run over to me. "Hey guys!" I look over and see Percy walking away with Grover. "Happy last day of school" said Bianca. "Thanks, can't believe we leave for camp tomorrow!"

Okay, here's the deal! I was sent to this school to watch these to girls, which I didn't know where my best friends! They are demigods, too. I have a suspicion that Bianca is a daughter of Athena and I have no clue about Violet!

Tomorrow they think we are leaving to go to a real summer camp! But its not just a summer camp... It's Camp Halfblood!!!

Chapter 2 Clare POV

I wake up early to start packing! Im so excited to see all my friends! I pack some clothes, my iPhone(which thanks to Leo doesn't attract monsters... Thanks the gods!), and I put on my charm bracelet!

My charm bracelet isn't just any bracelet! The charms are a sword, a bow, a quiver, a trident, and twin daggers. To activate the weapon all you have to do is pull on the charm, then it grows to its original size!

Bianca's POV

Last night Violet slept over and we are both getting ready for camp! We pack our bags and get ready to go. I say good bye to my dad, step brother and mother. Ugh! My sister Annabeth is sick and she will be complaining the whole way there! At least she has Percy, her boyfriend! Violet and I wave as Clare's mom's car pulls up!

Clare's POV

As we pull up to Bianca's driveway, I see my best friends waving at me! The car stops and Annabeth climbs in the way back with Percy (awhhh) and Grover and the girls sit next to me! "Next stop, Camp Halfblood!" Percy and Annabeth laugh and Bianca and Violet look confused.

Chapter 3&4 are dedicated to Bianca(grace) and Violet (Mattie

Chapter 3. Percy's POV

Oh my gods....... Annabeth

Clare's POV

We pull up outside and everyone grabs their bags. I hug my mom and say "Bye mom, love you, I'll IM you when I'm all settled in! My mom leaves right after. "Instant Message your mom?" says Violet. "No" I say," Iris Message!" "What" says Bianca. Annabeth, Percy, Grover, and I go and stand in front of the entrance to CHB and say, "Welcome to Camp Halfblood" all at the same time. They both looked confused. "Ok guys" I say " You know greek mythology right?" Bianca nods

and Violet says "Like Zeus, Aphrodite, Athena and stuff?" I nod and say "If I told you they are real, what would you say, and for gods sake I would say I would believe. No offense Gods, sometimes they can be ummm kinda mad." Bianca says "Okay, so the Greek gods are real, what does that have to do with us? I look back and smile at Percy and nod. Then I see someone running

up half blood hill. "Lydia!" I yell and go hug my friend along with annabeth! I say " Meet Lydia Chase, Annabeths sister and Bianca' long lost sister!" Bianca gasps!