kidnapped for ever?

(ari's pov)

i awoke feeling like i had slept for hours i couldn't see anything there was a bag over my head i tried to bring my hand sup to get it off but i couldn't i was hand cuffed really tight. then i heard someone was coming  p.s i have had spy training so they can't get anything out about the agency i actually work for (surprise i am a spy !!) then the bag was lifted off my head SHIT!! (i am i deep trouble this is my ex boyfriend troy he is a spy for the dark side he's been trying to get information from the agency by going in as a good guy but i found him out and he got kicked out and security has been even tighter around there they sent me away because i am the daughter of the director )anyway i am not going to make it out unless i can get out with my laser ring.

(troy's pov)

well well well what do we have here its ariella my ex i have finally found you the daughter of the director who stupidly entrusted you with the secrets i have been following you for a while i could just never get you alone. you know you should have let those one direction boys backstage and maybe then i would not have kidnapped you.

(ari's pov)

well who says i am kidnapped if i can brake free?

i jump from my chair and start punching him left hook  he did a punch to the stomach and jaw banged my head against a table i was now bleeding from my mouth and head i did a right punch to his rib did a leg sweep and a nock out punch i grab my gun and shoot him in the leg and handcuff him and tie him to a chair. i call for back up but as soon as i do that five guys came in and they punch me but then i did a right kick a left punch and a leg sweep  a upper hook and left jaw much and they were all nocked out. and right as that happened backup cam i was in my spy suit with my gun holstered but i was still engaged in combat when  guess who came through that door was the 1d boys i muttered under my breath shit this is bad now they will find out shit shit shit.

(liam's pov)

we hear d a guard talking to someone who sounded a lot like ari and then they cam to us  and told us to move out that we were going to a abandoned building off of maple street coriander drive "15 minuet's later" we got there and there was swat all over the building i was shocked is this what happens when a celebrity gets kidnapped but before i could ask any questions the swat opened up the door and were stunned they didn't move they just told us and her manager to come in to the building when we walked in there was a sight to behold it was ari fighting a man that was twice her size she took a running jump wrapped her legs around the guys neck and he fell down and she twisted her self and snapped his neck when she saw us she muttered shit this is bad now they will find out shit shit shit.

(louis's pov)

oh  my  god she is amazing she keeps getting better and  better but what the hell was she thinking not telling us?

(nial's pov)

holy hit i am in love with a spy / singer/whatever else she does!!

(insert devilish smile)

(harry's pov)

holy shit she is awesome i should totally take her paint balling sometime!

(ari's pov)

oh my fucking god for the millionth time i am fucking ok! but it is time for me to tell what is going on and why i have blood and cuts and gashes all over my body with bruises well 

(story )

well it all started when i was about nineteen when my career ha started to take off after you guys took it the first time well the reason i was doing that was because i am the daughter of the director of s.h.a witch stands for super human agents yes i am a super human agent i have more strength than anyone i am faster than anyone i am smarter than anyone because i have a bionic chip in my brain. anyway the agency  out all it's top secret files everything into that chip and anything else you would want to know in the entire galaxy anyway i was endanger because of that my mom knew i had a great voice  and told me if i become a celebrity  witch means i would have body guards protecting me 24/7 even though i really didn't need it anyway the person that had kidnapped me was my ex boyfriend troy who is a spy for the dark side and as undercover in our agency  i found out and he got kicked out he vowed revenge and then security was increased i became famous and my mother she is alive and well and here we are now.

(ari' pov)

well that's my life story and i am pretty much a freak to everyone who finds out well i have to go to my next concert again in time square so talk to you later  bye guys and with that i walked out to go get ready.