in new york with the douches :(

(ari's pov)

i was getting on my private jet to go to New York where i will be doing three performances and sight seeing. so i hopped into the plane and i put my headphones in and listened to music then feel asleep.i was suddenly shaken awake by my bodyguard henry (btw ari is British and and so is her guard sorry if i spell stuff wrong)he said sorry but the plane had landed i said ok. well its time to get this party started!!! as soon as i was out of the plane and in the airport i was bombarded with questions from reporters and the paps  henry put me in the middle of a square with my other bodyguards surrounding me and they pushed through the crowd of paps and reporters as soon we got through i was put into the car and it was of to the hotel. when we got there i asked for two rooms gave them my name and they gave me the presidential suits when we got there i opened the door and what i saw pissed me off. 

(liam's pov)

the door suddenly clicked and in the room walked.... ari and she looked pissed!

(ari's pov)

what the fuck is this i yelled to henry he stood there stunned .

(henry's pov)

i told ari that i checked if 1d was in this hotel she said no and i made her check the rooms we were staying in and she said nobody was in them!! then i visibly saw her get even more pissed off and trust me when she get like this its not good if she has too much stress she has a panic attack  and will go into a coma!!!

(ari's pov)( this is in her head)

oh no this is not i am having a panic attack this not need to get henry need help!!!

ari's pov real life)

HENRY!! need help can't breathe!!! "heaving" 

(nial's pov)

ohh not whats going on with her she has passed out whats happening?

(harry's pov)

what just happened she just passed out henry her guard is panicking whats so wrong with her passing out i said?

(liam's pov)

what the fuck why is she passed out i thought i was worrying about her a lot .

(louis's pov)

what the hell just happened !!! ari just passed out what going on i said

(henry's pov)

she has a severe disease  that if someone or something causes to much stress with her she has a panic attack and her body shuts down and goes into a coma for two months oh you guys caused she hates you because you lied to become famous before her you fucking douches i calmly said.

(all the boys pov)

fuck we did this we are douches we said altogether henry took her to the hospital and now we wait her tour has been stopped for now and everybody got new tickets for her concerts for when it will start back up again.

( 2 months  with a worried boy band and 2 boys who are head over heal in love with her later

(ari's pov)

hello i woke up i was in a white room with tubes hooked up  to me then it came to me fuck fuck fuck fuck i have been out for fucking two months!! shit what about the tour shit what about henry? hello? anybody there? then someone came in it was a girl doctors.

(dr. elena's pov)

hello ms arielle perry, i am here to tell you that the treatment went well and you have fully recovered and you are free to go i will let you get dressed in your clothes and tell henry your awake.

(henry's pov)

hello ari the doctor said your awake and that you may go but you know have to have an inhaler and take these pills every three hours.

(ari's pov)

what but i don't want to take that please don't make me i have been doing fine!

(henry's pov)

ARIELLE the doctor said if you don't take these you are at a 98.7% chance of dying if your stress get to high next time and its pretty high cause your a famous person.

(ari's pov)

fine i will do the treatment i love you henry your like my dad thanks for everything you have ever done:)

once we got out i was bombarded by those douches of one direction "well i shouldn't be mad at them i did become famous just not when i wanted  i thought"i said to them i forgive you for what happened a couple years ago if you want we can be friends but it has to be on my terms  now i have to go i will talk to you later i have to go to a concert in time square so i will talk to you guys later bye.