Chapter 1. Demy

I love taking risks. Yes. Risks on LOVE. I want to take every chance I get to meet that guy God created only for me. People who don't know the real me says that I'm playing with Love. But they're all wrong! I never played with love.. but love has been playing with me for quite long.. Everytime I fall in love I thought everything's okay, that everything's fine and our relationship we're smooth sailing and getting stronger.. but then I was wrong. Real wrong. Some stupid things will happen and the happy-ever-after love story that I created will go wrong. But that didn't stop me from falling in love.

Everytime I fall and get hurt, I always earn lessons from every relationship I've had. And I must say that those lessons made me fall in love with LOVE even more. :)

Love is only for strong people. People who are not afraid to get hurt. People who wants to share their happiness with somebody. People who are not scared of shedding a tear because they got hurt. [Forgive my sister Cony for saying otherwise. ;)]

It's been a fact that when you fall in love, you'll get hurt. Coz no one fell without getting hurt! And I'm not afraid to get hurt. It's part of loving someone and growing up to be a better person. :) As the saying goes, "It's better to love and get hurt than to never love at all." (Did I say it right?) You will never know the true meaning of love if you won't take chances on it. And take the risk of getting hurt. It's all part of life and you have to live with it.

I will find my true happiness. And I'm not afraid to get hurt in the process.

--

Demy Villagracia.