Prologue

I'm sorry if I have gramatic errors, I don't speak very well english but I didn't wanted to do a story in spanish. Hope you guys like it.

Everything started by and accident. Every single awful thing that this boy has lived is because that accident, when his dad, his real dad, decided he needed his family to keep his wife and unborn son safe. They had run away, so Des after his wife Anne told him she was pregnat, decided he couldn't support that boy alone. But he made one mistake, he didn't told Anne he was going to his family, in Holmes Chapel, 'cause they lived in Doncaster. He didn't told her 'cause he didn't want her to get worry, but things didn't turned out as he wished.

That night, he had an accident. And he died.

He didn't had friends there, not even his wallet, and Anne wasn't told his husband was dead, so she thought he leaved her after she told him she was pregnat.

She had her son alone, and she decided to name him Harry, just like his dad wanted. They went throw 3 years, while Anne kept crying and crying, but at the 4th year she killed herself. The neighbors heard the gun and they ran to see a baby boy crying over his mother's dead body.

They took the poor baby, trying to calm him down, and called the police. The neighbors, a happy couple, didn't wanted kids yet, so they decided to put the little boy up for adoption. But they couldn't, 'cause they didn't knew his name. And for 2 weeks Harry was the boy without name, untill the police found out his name was Harry Styles, Harry Edward Styles.

In the orphanage Harry was the happy and charming kid for a litte while, untill he started to lose that little shine in his eyes. He was probably the only one that wasn't angry at all. He was grateful for being alive, but the others kids weren't grateful, they were jelaous of Harry's happiness, and they started to treat him bad. They didn't bullied him, but they ignore him, like he wasn't there. For a 4 years old kid being ignored, without a mom and dad, was like he didn't existed. Harry started to feel lonely, and no one wanted to addopt him because of that sadness he carried.

Untill, when he was seven, an old man named Robin Twist decided he wanted a kid.

At first things were being well, untill Robin's wife died. That's when Robin started drinking, and sad drunk Robin turned into angry drunk Robin. He started beating Harry, and slowly he stopped talking. He spent so much time without speaking that his throat forgot how to produce a sound. Robin didn't took him to the doctor, so Harry became the mute kid.

At his first school he got bullied. Pretty bad. And Harry tried to hide that from his "dad". But with time he couldn't handle it and started to get bad notes so at the age of eleven Robin changed him to another school. They still bullied him, but not as bad as the last one.

The mute kid. The freak. The weirdo. That's how everyone knew Harry Styles, and that's how everyone treated him, so he learned he couldn't trust, he learned that he wasn't worth it, that he was an ugly freak.

Untill a new guy went to his school.