Chapter 1

It was Louis' first day at his new school and he had already got the reputation of a popular guy. Harry stared at him the whole day. He liked him. A lot.

No one knew that he liked guys, 'cause he haven't even like someone before. He was pansexual, thought, he didn't care what kind of person he was with.

«Stop staring at him, idiot, he's never gonna' like you. I mean look at you» Harry closed his eyes. He hated those voices, he didn't even remember when he started to hear them, or hear it, 'cause the voice was just him. But Harry didn't remember how his voice sounded like, maybe that one that spoke on his mind was how he'd talk if he could.

He sighed and found his way to his locker. He looked at Tomlinson again and saw him with Malik, who was introducing the students. He didn't even looked at Harry, but Louis pointed at him and the boy quickly turned the face.

"Oh that's Harry Styles" said Malik thought Harry wouldn't hear.

Louis didn't asked again. He just thought that guy was gorgeous.

...

It was lunch time and Harry was walking without knowing what to do. He didn't got anything to eat, he didn't wanted to go to the cafeteria and he forgot bringing something, so he just kept walking.

"Hey freak"

Shit.

"How ya doing?"

It was Ryan, and Harry froze. He didn't wanted to get beat so early. He didn't wanted to get beat at all.

He felt Ryan's hand on his back pushing him to a locker. He wished he could told him to stop.

"What's the matter, Styles? Someone cut your tongue?" he laughed at his own joke.

Harry felt a pain on his stomach and then on nose. He lost his balance and felt to the floor, feeling like he was about to cry.

He closed his eyes, expecting another punch, but it didn't came.

"Hey, leave him alone!" he heard.

"Or what, Tomlinson?"

He didn't hear the answer, but then he felt a hand on his back.

He froze.

"You ok?" he turned and saw a pair of blue eyes looking him with concern. He looked down, to shy to look at his face.

He panicked. How he was suppose to answer? He didn't have his whiteboard with him.

"I'm Louis by the way, Louis Tomlinson. You're Harry, am I wrong? Harry Styles"

Harry just stood there, without knowing what to do.

"Hey it's fine, I'm not going to hurt you"

Why didn't Malik told him he was mute? Why? If he had he wouldn't be in that position right now.

"Uhm you know is not that hard to speak" Louis was obviously getting upset. Harry opened his mouth, but it was worthless, he couldn't speak anyway "You know I just saved your ass, a thank you is the least you could say"

Louis stood up and walked away, and Harry felt his checks getting warm with embarrassment. He tried not to cry, but a minute after he was sobbing in silence.

He stood up, took his whiteboard from his locker, even when the voice told him that Louis wasn't going to talk to him ever again, and went to the auditory.

It was a nice place to be in, no one ever came there and it was peaceful. Harry went to the stage and just lay down crying and thinking about how he fucked up with Louis, until he felt sleep.

...

"Hey mate you come with us?" asked Zayn to Louis.

"No I wanna' explore the place a little, see ya later"

"Ok"

Louis found himself at the auditory after a while. He smiled and got to the stage, he was about to start singing when his eye caught something.

He turned the face and saw Harry Styles sleeping on the corner.