Reunite

^You know what this means. Lucky for you, you buttholes❤️

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It was the perfect night, no they didn't have sex, muaha sike.

There was a full on bright moon hitting the surface with its raze like no other night. It reflected the waterfalls, the glass, and the eyes of the people.

The air was very cool, but not too cold that you have to wear a warm cover outside. There was no clouds either, just sparkling stars blending with the horizon.

This was one of the nights that you'd always remember. Even if nothing special happened that day, it was the view that brought it.

Outside of town in Yorknew, majority of people stood up until 12 just staring at the sky. They probably were fighting their sleep, just to see the view.

The people just stood there in their room, looking out their window trying to make notes in their memories of this life capturing scene. You know, to have a memory that you'd always want to remember.

Killua was one of them until Gon interfered and came out of no where...

~

Third Person

As Killua tried to bring all the aspects of Gon into his mind. He knew, just by looking at him, that Gon hasn't changed. Still that adorable, innocent, bright kid that he first met at the Hunters Exam. The only thing that was different compared to the past, was that he has shorter hair, almost like Ging's, which Killua liked more than his hair before; Gon did get a little taller but not as much as Killua of course; and Gon, THANKFULLY, -in killua's mind- got rid of that green outfit that he always wore and exchanged it with a more casual looking match. Gon did get better taste and looks, aka got more attractive to Killua, but Killua didn't realize that yet.

And as for Gon's perspective's, the only thing that he noticed what was different was his eye's. Before, Gon noticed that Killua's eyes were gray/ aqua blue colored saying 'I'm lost'. Killua back then didn't know which path he was led to, but now Gon thinks that Killua succeeded that task. Killua's eyes still have a little bit of ocean blue in his eyes, but also green, almost like turquoise. His eyes are now brighter than ever, but Gon was the only one who noticed.

Anything else that Gon saw that was different about him?

No, of course.

Let's just say Gon's not really the examiner type. He doesn't really have a talent in that stuff.

~

As Gon's dark linth hair flowed slightly with the breeze that just passed the room, from the window being opened and Gon standing there, Killua couldn't even consider that Gon was actually on his window. Actually visiting him to put it that way.

Gon's caramel eyes were also shocked and fully wide, reflecting the moons light towards the room. The two boys took a few minutes trying to adjust that they were in front of each other, best friends being reunited again. Killua didn't even think about the negatives, just focused his eyes on his best friend, so did Gon.

But then Gon, of course, broke the silence.

"KILLUA!!!" Gon yelled in sympathy.