When you meet him

Rap Monster (Namjoon):
You walked around town, looking for a shop to buy a new phone case. "Ouch," you say (hahahah ok) as you trip on someone's shoe. "Oh, I'm sorry, are you ok?" A pink-haired boy says helping you up. He has fluffy pink hair, pink converse, a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants. "I'm sorry I made you trip. I'm Namjoon, but my friends call me Rap Monster." The boy, now known as Rap Monster says nicely showing a cute smile. "I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you." You say, shaking his hand. "Hey if you have free, time, you know, now, would you like to hang out? My friends are busy right now so yeah." Says namjoon. "Sure, but I have to buy a phone case. You wanna come along?" You reply smiling. Namjoon grins and nods, beginning to walk along with you.

Jin (seokjin): "dudududu mario~" you sang softly, walking through a nintendo store, looking for mario stuffie to buy for your collection of probably hundreds of mario collectibles. "Oh! I'm sorry!" A broad shouldered boy exclaims bumping into you. "It's ok, are you looking for something?" You ask. "Yeah, I'm looking for a mario stuffie for my collection." "Oh, what a coincidence, I am too!" "Really?!" The boy yells jumping up and down. "You want to look for some together?" "YES! Oh wait, what's your name?" "My name is y/n, what's yours?" You say, excitement laced in your voice. "I'm seokjin, but most people call me jin, but I like to call myself the pink princess!" Jin exclaims. "OK LETS GO FIND SOME MARIOS!!!" You yell running around the store with your new friend Jin with everyone staring at you guys.

Suga (Yoongi): "Y/N YOU HAVE TO BUY FOOD FOR US!!" Screams your roommate, hungry once again. "FINE BUT U GOTTA GIMME MONEY!" You yell in reply. Your roommate gives you 20,000 won and says "Go buy good food and give me the change." You grab your phone, headphones, and car keys and make your way to the store. While looking for oreos, you see bangtan boys.

O-O

They look at you and you look at them. "Do you know where the oreos are?" You ask to the 7 handsome boys. "Suga show her where the oreos are." Rap monster says, pushing Suga towards you. "YOU'RE PRETTY." V yells suddenly, startling you. "Thanks...?" You reply with Suga dragging you over to the snack aisle. "The oreos are here. Hey are you listening to rap right now?" Suga says, most likely hearing your music from the minimal distance between both of you. "Yeah, I like rap a lot," you say grabbing the pack of oreos from the shelf. "We should be friends." He replies immediately. "But you barely know me," you replied in confusion. "Doesn't matter. You like rap. I rap. We should be friends!!" He yells smiling with his gummy smile. "O.k. Then," you say while walking over to get ramyun.

J-hope (hoseok): "Y/N" your friend yelled. "OK I KNOW WHAT YOU HERE FOR IMA COMING." You yelled in reply. "BETTER HURRY UP HORSIE" your friend replies, knowing that you kind of look like a horse. You run outside wearing sweatpants, a black t-shirt, a black nike duffel, and white and black adidas. "OH SH*T ITS COLD" you yell running back inside to grab a sweatshirt, throwing it on along with snatching your phone and earbuds off your countertop. "LETS GO WE'RE RUNNING TO THE STUDIO TODAY" your friend shouts towards you, knowing you both need to lose some weight. Running to the studio, you bump into a guy with a long face, kinda like a horse, but appealing. "미안해" he says, confusing your friend. You being a kpop fan, knew that this boy J-hope said sorry. Not knowing how to reply, you say, "It's ok, but where are you going?" "Oh, i'm going to danceu studio," J-hope replies in his broken english. "Really? We are too! We can go together if you want to," your friend says happily. "Ok, we can go," says a smiling J-Hope. Once you entered the dance studio, you immediately took off your sweatshirt and set down your bag to see 6 of the bangtan boys along with J-Hope running towards them. "Hey, we're practicing with them," says Jimin in Korean, and with the help of your excessive binging of Korean songs, dramas, and that your neighbor is Korean, you understood what he said, well kind of. "Hi, I'm y/n, this is f/n, my friend, we're gonna share the dance studio with you guys," you say politely. "Nice to meet you we're BTS," says Rap Monster, smiling and putting his hand forward for me to shake his hand. Shaking his hand, I began to walk back to my friend and we began to practice while the others practiced their choreographies as well.