Demon Monkeys

You are walking with It minding your own business and having a very heated argument with yourself in your head. Usually you have these arguments out loud, but It and his very colorful vocabulary told you to shut up. You were arguing that penguins have knees and the other side of your head said they didn't. You then heard a very mysterious sound. It sounded like your neighbor Annie laughing. Annie was your neighbor at the mental hospital. As usual it terrified you. You wondered if Annie got out and went on a killing spree. Again. Instead there was a small black monkey with red horns and wings. It made the terrible laughing sound. It started to run so you followed him. Of course you picked up the small monkey so you could play with it. It continued to run away screaming like your other neighbor at the mental hospital, John. Some would say bloody murder but they do not know what that sounds like. I should know. I am the murderer. soon It slowed down and we continued walking. I was allowed to keep the monkey as a pet. He now has a name that It is jealous of. The monkeys name is...

(go down)

(farther) 

(farther)

(even farther)

(keep going)

(Farther)

(almost there)

(so close yet so far)

(PATIENCE CHILD YOUR ALMOST THERE)

Pickles. The most logical name for a demon monkey of coarse.