2*

Rachel

I was tired of jogging around this morning so I decided that I should stay home and read for the rest of the day. I can maybe order some pizza later if k get hungry, but for now I was fine.

I felt gross and sweaty after my jog so I decided to take a shower. I walked into the shower as the warm water slid on my skin making all the sweat wash off.

After I finished my shower, I put my hair in a bun to curl and air dry. I change into my comfortable yoga pants and my tank top as I then here a ring at the door.

As I come close to open the door, I feel as if it is the same man again. The delivery guy who just gives me a package then runs off before I can ask any questions. And when I opened the door, it was exactly him.

"Here's your package." He then hands me the same thing as yesterday. He then runs off into his truck as I just close my door and sigh. I open the box on my dinning table giving me 7 more puzzle pieces. As I put them governed, I grab the ones from yesterday and connect the two. The picture was still not making its way. I still couldn't tell what it was. I left it there as I huff and grab me phone and scroll through social media. News about the actor who played Snape in the Harry Potter movies death was all there was. But it wasn't new, it was just last week.

I roll my eyes as I shut off my phone and let myself fall on the couch. I didn't know what to do. I only work every other day. Maybe I can call up Jay? See if he can come over. I'm pretty sure he was tired of his dog already from yesterday.

"Hey babe." I say as he answers his phone on the first long.

"Hey morning." His raspy voice sends chills down my spine.

"It's the afternoon and you're still in bed?" I laugh.

"Yeah well I had a long night last night." I then hear him getting up and out of his bed.

"Can you come over?"

"Yeah sure I'll be there in like 20 minutes." I smile.

"Ok I'll as you bye." I then say.

"Bye." I then hang up and go into my room to read my book. I read one paragraph over and over again trying to get the thought of who was sending me packages out of my head. But it just wouldn't work.

Soon, Jay came and he greeted me with the sweetest kiss. We were lying on the couch watching tv for the rest of the day as he talked about his conversation with his mom on the phone. I fell asleep not fully but I was still aware of most things. I heard the television turn off and felt Jay's arms wrap around me carrying me bridal style. I feel him slowly put me on my bed and pulls the covers over me as I smile. He then turns off the lights and disappears. A couple minutes later I fell the bed dip on the other side of me and Jay's warm arms wrap around my waist under the blankets. I smile as he lifts his head and kisses behind me ear.

"Goodnight sweets." He whispers before I drift off to sleep with him holding me in his arms.

•••

I flutter my eyes as I am woken up by the sound of doorbell ringing again. Jay was still wrapped around me and I slid out carefully and managed to not wake him up. As I check the time, it was so early.

It's the delivery man again with puzzle pieces who runs off before I can ask a question. I huff and I tie my robe around me and open the door.

"Here's your package." He hands me the same thing as yesterday.

I open the box at the dinning table quietly where all the other pieces were connected. The puzzle pieces are very very small. I connect the new seven with the other 14 I got last time. Still can not make the picture of it.

I hear heavy footsteps of jays as he walks in the room scratching his head of messy bed hair.

"Morning." I smile as he makes his way to refrigerator taking out some milk to make cereal for the both of us.

"Morning." He groans.

"What's that you looking at?" He asks as he bring the bowls and cereal and milk to the table with spoons. He was talking about the puzzle.

"I don't know really. Just some puzzle pieces someone keeps sending me." I sigh as I pour the cereal in my gown first then the milk.

"We have work today." Jay says as he takes a scoopful of cereal in his mouth.

"I know." I sigh eating the cereal with him in silence.

After breakfast, I go and take a quick shower and get ready. Jay always keeps and extra pair of clothes here so he wears it and we leave to work.

I wave to some of my co-workers as I walk to my desk and start routing the trucks again. It wasn't a boring job, but it wasn't very fun either. I was just happy it paid well for me. My major was English writing but I still haven't gotten my book published so I'm with this job for now. I'm still editing my book that I had written but it's taking super long now so I might submit it to an editor.

Soon it was my lunch break and same old as always, got the cinnamon buns from the vending machine with Jay. We watched some tv in the break room but nothing new or funny. Finally we both went home and Jay went back to his house. I fell asleep of being so tired and lost my page of my book because of it.

_________

Hope you liked the second chapter! Please vote!

qotd: if you could have sex in any place in the world with Harry, where would it be?

Yanni xx.