Chapter 15: It's a~? (end)

(A/N(back in may 2016.)- H-Hey guys. Im soo sorry! Your guys are probably really pissed at me for not updating in what? 3 or 4 months? Im REALLY sorry. I have MANY explanations. Well first off the recent reason. I have begun the agonizing pain of the biggest tests of the year. I have to do May 9th - May 13th. So yeah. That's one reason. Another reason, I have another Wattpad account that I do Anime Yaoi on. So I'm busy with that as well. 3rd reason, I haven't watched Mitch and Jerome in a long while, but I'll probably watch them again soon. Cause I really love their pranks and challenges XD So yeah... Im REALLY sorry I'm also REALLY sorry for not doing a smut chapter. Maybe in the future I might do a one shot of smut. Enjoy the last chapter. I love you guys!)

(A/N(now/September 2016)- hey guys I am soo sorry this is late! I thought I published the last chapter of this book and apparently I didnt. I am so sorry! Please forgive meh. Im also sorry I haven't been on this account much either. Ive been really busy cause I started high school this year and its a little tough but managing thank god. I also havent been on this account much cause I haven't been watching Mitch and Jerome for a while now and I might now because to finish the coming soon books on my profile. The bad news is, after those stories, I might quit writing merome stories and start working on some south park and just some stories about two random boys. Im sorry guys. Hope you can forgive me. Enjoy the chapter and sorry its short. Love you <3)

(A/N- now/May 2017)
Hey guys. So. I know you probably wanna rip my throats out and stuff like that, but I havent been into Merome much anymore. Although, I AM gonna try to finish all of my merome stories I have published even though they maybe short chapters and they may not act like themselves. After these Merome stories ill just start writing regular like random gay stories and maybe like septiplier and south park and such. Well see what the future holds, but thank you guys so much for the support on this story, and others and ill talk and publish later! Enjoy the last chapter of this story <3)

Mitch's POV:

I laughed softly as I held Jeremy onto my shoulders and he held onto my head like a lifeline. Scared I was gonna drop him. I grabbed onto his small 5 year old arms and ran over to Jerome who was sitting on the park bench watching. I dropped him gently onto his lap and smiled as I sat down next the two of them. Jerome hugged him in his chest and kissed my cheek and I kissed his back in return.

"So what now?", he mumbled.

I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders ,"we relax. Be a family. Watch Jermey grow up and help each other threw thick and thin till we get old"

He laughed ,"Jeremy already makes me feel old. Hes already almost 6"

I groaned softly ,"Dont remind this mother of his age. I will defiantly feel old"

Jerome laughed and kissed the side of my head and then I leaned my head onto his shoulder. Closing my eyes and letting out a soft relaxing sigh.

"I love you" I whimpered.

"I love you too" he mumbled.

(A/N- (september 2016) Hope you guys loved this book and if you did, don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you liked it. And if you did, thank you guys so much. Well, I have to ski daddle so~ I'll see you guys later. So take care. Bye bye~ *chu*)

(A/N- May 2017: im sorry this was so short but I didnt know how else to make it end besides a kid or their own message. I still hope you guys enjoyed <3)