Chapter 3 A new warriors

RangePaw was shocked. He loved me she thought. But that shock turned into anger. I won't let some stupid cat take over my friend. RangePaw charged but not at RainPaw but beside him. RangePaw swiped into the air like fighting a real cat. RangePaw paw heard a scream of rage. RangePaw was about to swipe again till RainPaw tackled her to the ground. RainPaw looked as if he were trying to fight himself.

I didn't want to fight him. I slowly pick up my paw until something invisible slammed into me. RangePaw flew into the air and her back hit against the hard bark of a tree. She fell to the ground barely conscious. "RangePaw"! She heard a voice of a cat younger then her. It was FiercePaw. "FiercePaw! What are you doing here"! Barely able to stand or speak.

"I couldn't sleep but what I don't get is why the whole clan is not awake"?! "Because it's all a dream". RangePaw heard the voice of RainPaw. "RainPaw"! RangePaw limped over to RainPaw. RainPaw was on the ground in a crippled position. "You can't get to him without a fight with me"! They heard KillerClaw's voice.

FiercePaw's kind amber eyes turned into dark black slits. "YOU WILL NOT HURT MY FRIENDS!" Like the power of SkyClan lived in FiercePaw she charged where the voice had come from. There was a Big Bang and KillerClaw turned visible. He had pitch black fur with silver ears. KillerClaw opened his eyes and said "awake".

RangePaw's eyes flew wide open. She heard the scrambling of FiercePaw. She bent down and  licked FiercePaw behind the ear to calm her down. FiercePaw sat up straight and look at RangePaw right in the eye."did you have a really weird dream?" RangePaw could smell her fear sent.

They walked out of their den with RainPaw at her side. When they saw the light of the rising sun they saw the remaining of the battle in there dream. RangePaw still had to limp and FiercePaw had a crooked foot. "FiercePaw go to GroundFoot". FiercePaw limped over to the medicine cats den.

RainPaw walked with her and stopped outside of the den to wait. RangePaw limped over and sat by RainPaw's side. "You ok". He asked kindly. " Yes fine thank you"! There was an awkward silence. Then they heard the rasping voice of the old medicine cat. "Come in but your friend will not walk in two moons".