23

Grayson P.O.V
Sally has the right, everything she said is true but the only think that is not the that I used her as a game. I swear I freaking love her sooo much and I wish if she can give me another chance and tell her everything. But I know she won't she hates me a lot but I understand.

Sally P.O.V
I felt butterflies in my  stomach when he said he loves me but I don't want to believe it because I will get hurt.
I heard people on my class talking About the prom, I forgot prom is next week and I don't even have a date 😑.
*after school*
I walked outside and I saw Ethan waiting for me, I walked up to him and hugged him and he took me home.
"Umm I forgot about the prom next week" I said laughing
"Lol same, well who are you gonna go with?" He asked
"I don't have no one to go with"
"Umm I can take you"
"Seriously?"
"Yess baby"
"Hahah okay"
We arrived to my house
"Why don't you come inside?" I asked
"I can't I have to do something"
"Okay well take care, love you" I said while kissing his cheeks
"Bye baby" he said kissing me back
I got in my house and went up to my room and I just sat there thinking about what happened today and especially about Grayson. I wish if I could trust him but I can't he's a player and I don't need a player in my life.
It's finally Friday Adam weekend our prom is on Tuesday, and it will be our last day at school. I don't know what to wear I totally forgot about it. I should ask what's Ethan gonna wear so we can be matching at the dance.
Ethan P.O.V
I told Sally that I will take her to prom, which's exciting, I really do love Sally but I know she still have feelings for Grayson that bitch. I know he's my brother but he hurt her Soo much and I don't want her to get hurt anymore. I haven't told her that I like her and that's better because I know she wouldn't want to be my girlfriend since she was with Grayson.
*text*
Sally💘: boo whachu doin?
Me: about to take a shower, Wbu?
Sally💘: just siting and watching Netflix.
Me: hahah well I gotta go text you later baby
Sally💘: kayyyy ❤️
I was bout to go take a shower and i saw Grayson coming to my room
"What do you want?" I asked
" I need to talk to you for a minute"
"Quick cuz I need to take a shower"
"Look I really love Sally and I didn't mean to hurt her in any way, and I really need your help in something"
"What is it ?"
"On Monday, I need you to do me a favor"
"What is it ?"
"I can't tell you now but on Monday you will know, please I really need your help bro and I really love her"
"Do you really love her? You know she got heartbroken because of you stupid"
"I know and I feel really guilty and that's why I need your help on Monday"
"Whatever, now I gotta go take a shower"