The old Clint

As we're walking down the hallway on the way to Director Fury, I can't stop thinking about what happened before agent Romanoff and I went into Loki's cell. I look over at Mr. Rogers, who gives me a heart-warming smile. I keep the straight expression. He frowns at me, cause he can sense that something's wrong.

''Are you okay, Emma?'' he asks me worried. Mr. Stark stops the walking and looks worried at me, still my hand in his. I'm about to answer him when Director Fury, agent Romanoff and agent Barton comes towards us.

When I see agent Barton as himself again I can't resist throwing my arms around him. He takes his arms around my waist to hug me tight. I'm so happy to see agent Barton alive and unhurt.

''I've missed you much.'' I whisper in his ear. He hugs me tighter.

''I've missed you too Em.'' He whispers back before pulling away and kissing me on the cheek. I hear agent Romanoff clear her throat, but not at agent Barton and I, but at Mr. Rogers and Mr. Stark. I turn to see them giving each other a glare.

''Agent Clark, agent Romanoff has told me about what you said to her when you were on you're way to Loki's cell. When did you discovered this?'' Director Fury asks me. What? She told him about our conversation? Then does he know about my crush on the two men that stand right next to him?

I look at agent Romanoff to see her nodding at me, wanting me to tell him about my ''new power''. I then look over at Mr. Rogers and Mr. Stark to see them looking confused at me then at each other to see if the other one knows about this. But none of them know.

''I discovered this a day before I got called in to this. I saw something that I didn't believe in the first place. And before I can believe what I saw, I have to talk to Mr. Rogers.'' I say and look at Mr. Rogers following everybody else's eyes at him, which just makes him more confused.

''Tell him what you saw Emma.'' Agent Romanoff says to me. I nod at her and look over at Mr. Rogers. I sigh heavily before speaking.

''I saw you a couple of days ago, before you got called in, that you sat at a coffee shop, outside. The waitress asks you if you were waiting for Iron Man to pass by. You say no, maybe another time and put some money on the table. She tells you that you can have the table for as long as you like, because nobody's waiting on it and gives you more coffee. Before she goes on she says there's free wireless. You look slightly confused and ask her if it's for radio. She looks back at you but says nothing. Then an old man with sunglasses on says that you should ask for her number and calls you a moron?'' I finally finish my description. Everybody look shocked at me for my detailed description about my ''vision'' of Mr. Rogers.

''That's correct Emma.'' Mr. Rogers tells me.

''How the hell did you know that?'' agent Barton asks me surprised. I shrug.

''I saw it when I was sleeping, so I thought at first it was a dream, but know when Mr. Rogers says that it's all true, I don't know how I know it. I saw the scene like I was a customer myself.'' I tell him.

''But I didn't see you there.'' Mr. Rogers says. I shake my head.

''No you didn't and that's because I wasn't there. I saw it through another person's point of view. It was from a woman's point of view who sat with some other women, her friends I assume.'' I tell him.

''How is that even possible?'' Mr. Stark asks me. I shrug.

''I think we have to take a few tests on agent Clark to get to know more about her new power. Agent Romanoff, can you please escort agent Clark to the room, where you freed agent Barton from the power, so we can check on her blood stream, to see if it's running normally?' Director Fury says to agent Romanoff who takes my arm and escorts me to the room.

When we reach the room she puts me on some kind of bed and waits for what going to happen. She sits next to me and puts her hand on mine. I look over at her.

''What did you say exactly, when you told Director Fury about my... vision?'' I ask with rolling eyes at the last word. She chuckles at me, knowing what I mean.

''Don't worry Emma, I didn't tell Fury about you fancying Steve and Tony. Just that you one day, while you slept, saw something about Steve that might could be true.'' she says truly I can tell. I nod in understanding and keep silent. Then Director Fury comes in with a couple of doctors behind him. Oh no, forget it Director Fury. I only want to be checked by Doctor Banner. He's the only one I trust.

''Where's Doctor Banner?'' I ask agent Romanoff, since I don't want to ask Director Fury. He didn't answer me when I asked him about agent Coulson.

''He Hulk'ed out and fell out of the Helicarrier down to earth.'' She tells me. I sigh and put my head in my hands. I knew it would happen. I could just see before me. He Hulk'ed out and destroyed everything.

''What about Mr. Thor?'' I ask her.

''Thor is on earth as well. He got trapped in the cell by Loki and fell down to earth. We think and hope he's alive.'' Director Fury says. I nod and let the doctors check me.

When they're finished checking me I feel a lot worse than before. My vision gets blurred like last time and my hearing gets weaker. I begin to feel weak as well. It all comes back to me and before I know it I lie on the floor unconscious. I hear some mumbling and feel someone shake me, but I'm too weak to react.

Clint's POV

I'm going to kill Loki for what he'd done to me and the others. It feels terrible to know that you've killed agents from your own team because someone plays with your brain. I walk into the room where Nat and Emma are and I see Emma lie on the floor unconscious.

''Nat, what happened to her?'' I ask Natasha and gets down next to Emma. She looks dead, but she still breaths. It's horrible to see a friend like this.

''I don't know, she just fainted when she were done with her tests.'' She sounds worried. Fury also looks scared and worried, well there's something you don't see everyday. Suddenly Tony and Steve come in as well and see Emma on the floor.

''What've you done to her?!'' Tony screams at us and pushes me away to sit next to her. He shakes her, trying to wake her up, but he fails. I stand up from the floor and walks to Steve.

''What happened?'' Steve asks calmly but still a bit of angry in his tone.

''She fainted after her tests. We don't know what it is.'' Natasha tells him. He looks worried.

''I think it'd happened before.'' Steve says. Nat, Fury and I look at him surprised.
''It also happened to her when the attack on the ship took place. Thor said he found her unconscious on the floor and took her to a quiet room where she couldn't get hurt.'' Steve says. Tony still tries to wake her by shaking her but still fails.

''Tony she's not waking up. You have to let her sleep for now. Then she'll be herself when she wakes.'' Nat says to Tony. He nods slowly and sits in India style before taking Emma on his lab.

''But we came here tell you that it's time to go'' Steve says to us.

''Go where?'' Nat asks him. ''I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?'' he asks her. I point my finger in the air.

''I can'' I tell him. He looks at me questioningly.

''You got a suit?'' I nod at him.

''Yeah.''

''Then suit up.'' He says and walks out of the room. We both look back at Tony who still sits with Emma on his lap. He pats her slightly on her cheek and rock from sight to sight. Nat and I look at each other before looking at Fury who just shrugs and walks out.

''Is she coming with us?'' Nat asks Tony. He shakes his head.

''No, she's staying here. I don't want her to get more hurt than she already is. She's not capable for something like this. What went through Fury's head when he asked for her?'' he asks us angrily.

We don't answer him and just look at each other. We both agree with him. We both don't want her to get hurt and she's not capable enough for this kind of stuff. Tony suddenly stands with Emma in his arms and carries her to the bed and lie her down. He kisses her on the forehead before leaving the room. Nat and I decide not to question him anymore and make us ready for the mission.