Chapter 1 The Dream

(The dreams will be written in italics)

Brooke's POV

My name is Brooke Blackwood. I am 15 years old. I love Rhett and Link. Recently, I've been having dreams about them. Little did I know these dreams would come true.

Three weeks earlier

I grabbed my pajamas and quickly changed into them. I set my alarm and hopped into my bed. I turned out the light and closed my eyes. Before long, I fell into a deep sleep. I started to dream. 

I woke up on a couch in an office. It wasn't a normal office though. It was brightly colored and had tons of albums by Merle Haggard on the wall. I saw two desks in front of me. Two men sat at these desks. These men were none other than Rhett and Link. Link saw I was awake and said,"Oh, Brooke, you're awake. We called you in for a meeting and you fell asleep." He laughed quietly at that. I was confused. How did he know my name and why was I in Rhett and Link's office for a meeting?

"Um, I'm sorry, but I actually can't remember what I'm doing here. I must have hit my head or something," I said and felt my head for a bump.

"You work for us. We hired you today. Don't you remember?" Rhett asked me.

"Um, yeah sorry. Now I remember," I lied. "Did you want to talk to me about something?" I asked them.

"We just wanted to welcome you to the Mythical Crew and also we're filming GMM soon and were wondering if you wanted us to introduce you in GMMore?" Link asked me.

"Yeah, that'd be great. Just call me when you're ready," I said and them left. I made my way to the door. I needed some air. Was this just a dream? It had to be. I couldn't work for Rhett and Link, I live in Georgia. I relaxed a bit. It was all just a dream. Whatever happened wasn't real. I could do anything I wanted to and there would be no consequences in real life. I hadn't realized how much time I spent thinking before Stevie came out and told me Rhett and Link were almost ready for me. I jumped up and waited for GMMore to start.

Once it started, Rhett said," We have a new assistant producer. Her name is Brooke. Hey Brooke, come on out and say hi." Link stood up and moved his chair to the middle. He grabbed another for himself and I sat in between them. I smiled at the camera and said," Hey Mythical Beasts." Rhett and Link had me talk about myself and before I knew it, we were done filming.

Beep beep beep. My alarm blared at me. I yawn and got changed quickly. It was summer vacation, but I had a summer job, so I couldn't sleep in. I grabbed my phone and began watching today's GMM. I clicked through to GMMore. I nearly screamed. After the wheel ending, Rhett said,"We have a new assistant producer. Her name is Brooke. Hey Brooke, come on out and say hi." Then I saw myself walk in front of the camera and say, "Hey Mythical Beasts," My dream came true.

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

I came up with this idea today. I hope you like it. Have a great day. 

BYMB,

Annie