seventeen

maknae-kun: guess what nashiro

na-chan: its a saturday i know

makane-kun: haha yes but guess what

na-chan: lol what

makane-kun: im free

na-chan: omg same

makane-kun: lets meet each other !!

makane-kun: i want to see you

na-chan: clingy are we?

makane-kun: what no!

na-chan: haha sure why not

na-chan: i want to see you too :)

...

Nashiro kept running as she passed by people in downtown Seoul. Not wanting to make her internet friend wait any longer, she increased her pace.

"I shouldn't have finished my anime,, now that Makane-kun's gonna give me a long lecture about time management," she muttered.

Reaching her destination, Nashiro crouched down and held on the her knees, catching her breath. She scaned the area around her, finding her friend.

He wasn't here yet.

"OH COME ON, I LITERALLY RAN LIKE 3 MILES JUST TO SEE THAT-" Nashiro got cut off by a pair of soft hands covering eyes from the back.

"Guess who?"

Nashiro kept quiet for a second then broke free from the anonymous grasp from behind her.

"JEON JUNGKO-" she got cut off by a hand covering her mouth.

Jungkook hushed her and she replied with a nod, understanding his safety. He then removed his hand from Nashiro's mouth.

In a fluent-like Japanese accent and a cheeky smile, he said, "Hajimemashite, Nashiro."

Nashiro gained a nosebleed and passed out in front of the teenage idol. Jungkook became worried and checked if she was okay. By looking at Nashiro's red face, he too started to feel his cheeks slowly getting warm.

"I shouldn't have said that."