Chapter 7

Leah's POV:

 As we got there I told Bailey and Crystal that i would go find Jacob. i decided that i would look on the dance floor first. I could see him 10 feet away, when i walked faster i bumped into the bitch face Gretchen. She scowled at me and scoffed in my face.

"Watch where your going bitch!"

"Okay sorry I didn't see you." I lied

"Yeah you better be oh and I heard you had a little date with Jacob."

"um ye-"

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM! you make one more move on him and i will rip you head off under stand? He's mine!" she spat 

I was so ready to punch her in the face when Niko came between us. Niko was the self absorbed player that though he was king of the school.

"Ladies ladies there plenty on me to go around you don't have to fight!" Niko bluffed.

"Niko i will see you later. i know where all the rooms are." Gretchen once again failed to be sexy

"well ok..." he said wiggling his eyebrows

"You guys disgust me!' i yelled over the music

I searched around the room and spotted Jacob. i started to make my way to where he was when Niko grabbed my wrist and spun me around and sloppily kissed me hoping to change my mind about sleeping with him. i pressed my lips together as he tried to shove his toung down my throught. I tried to move away but he wouldn't budge. He finally pulled away and i wiped away the slobber on my face

"EWWWWW!"

"You don't have to pretend to not like me because i know you do."

"A. you wreak of liquor. B. your the most unattractive person in the world and C. YOUR A DICK!" i kicked him in the nuts and ran in Jacob's direction.

"Hey" i said out of breath.

"Save it" Jacob said in a monotone voice. he started walking away when i ran ahead and stopped in front of him.

"what the heck just happened?"

"i saw you kissing Niko! okay?"

"No! Listen to me okay?" I said grabbibg his sholders. he crossed his arms and gave me a 'continue' look. "i bumped into Gretchen and then she said stuff, i said stuff and then Niko tried to break up the fight and then he kissed me. i promise i didn't respond and i tried to get away but he didn't let go so took the chance when he was well, done. Look! He's on the floor in pain right now!" i said pointing my finger at the very much in pain Niko. I heared a chuckle and spun around seeing a now smiling Jacob.

"Lets dance." he said holding my hand and leading me to the dance floor.

Almost like it was on cue, a slow song came on. he rested his hands on the small of my back and i wrapped my hands around his neck and wrested my head on his shoulder.

We didn't need to say anything because there was just a comfortible silence between us. After the song had ended, Jacob pulled apart.

"Come with me." he said pulling me upstairs.

When we got in there he locked the door and walked towards me.

"Jacob I'm not ready to do this."

"You know not all guys have there mind on sex."

"Well then there an extremely small species."

"I've wanted to ask you something all night" He said seriously.

His gaze made my quite nervous, and my hands started to sweat as i thought about what he might ask.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked hopefully.