Chapter 5

Crystal's POV:

It's already Wednesday and i haven't seen John since Saturday at the wedding. Hopefully i'll run into him. I'm walking towards my locker when i spot tons of girls are walking into the bathroom and I automatically knew what was going on. The girl Tina was such a odd child, i mean who gives out fake tattoos in the girls bathroom? I've known Tina since middle school and i sort of pretend to be her friend but i really wish i hadn't because know she is always asking me for money. I walked into the bathroom and found Tina about to tattoo a guys name on some idiot girl's ass.

"Hey Crystal can you help me out here?"

"Absolutely...not! Tina that's gross and why should i, i mean what have you ever done for me?"

"Well if you do this I'm sure i'll do plenty of things for you."

"Well I'm sorry Tina i gotta go." I stomped out of the bathroom i was getting extremely pissed at Tina and her crappy ideas. I walked into the halls and knocked someones books right out of their hand and i quickly looked up hoping it was John but to my surprise it was Jerry. Jerry was cool, i thought him and Leo made the cutest couple. Yep that's right Jerry and Leo were gay!

"Hey Jerry I'm sorry i was trying to get far away from Tina as possible."

"Hey it happens! That girl needs some help." We laughed and we exchanged our goodbyes and i went on with my walking in the hallway. I was halfway to my class and i got a tap on the shoulder.

"Hey Crystal whatcha been up to?" asked John

"Nothing really i was actually looking for you."

"Really, well how about we go out for coffee after school?"

"Well my mom says i drink to much caffeine as it is but, what the heck why not." i said with a laugh

"Great i'll meet you out" before he could finish Gretchen came over and literally rubbed her boobs all over him.

" Hey John! How bout we get together after school and maybe i could show you a secret the that's downstairs." Gretchen said trying to sound sexy but i knew john wasn't falling for it

"Yeah sorry me and Crystal are meeting up after school to talk but anyways i wouldn't want to bang you. You got zits were no women should but then again your not a women so why don't you find another sleazy guy." John said with an evil grin. I held my laugh in as best as i could as Gretchen shook her ass down the hallway to go find a guy to do in the janitors closet.

"See you later John." i walked to my history class and waited for the last bell to ring.

Bailey POV:

After the hours of waiting in the diner we had finally went home. Its now Wednesday and I cant help thinking back to that day. Me and David have never been close but I feel like after that day at the diner he can't take his eyes off me. Like in the hallway~There he is staring me down, In class~ He's not paying attention at all and looking at me, even at lunch.

I shook the feeling. What am I thinking? That all of a sudden he loves me? Gosh I'm pathetic.

Trapped in my thoughts I didn't even notice David walking towards me. Oh gosh darn it! What does he want.

"Uh hey Bai."

"Hey David."

He ruffled his hair nervously.

"Oh my gosh, what is up with you?" I questioned.

"I don't know I've just been thinking?"

"What about me? Because you've been looking at me differently lately."

He ruffled his hair more while looking down.

I sighed and put an arm around him and pulled him down the hallway.

"Okay listen. There are many things you can be nervous about..."

I stopped and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm not one of them." I said trying to boost his confidence.

He sighed and leaned against the lockers.

"You make it sound so easy and I'm not the type to get nervous around girls but-"

"But what?"

He looked me straight on and cuffed my head in his hands.

"Your different."

Leah's POV

I was walking down the hallway when Jacob spotted me. he started walking towards me

"Hey!" i said

"Hey, there's a party tonight at my house and i wanted to know if you wanted to come with me as my date" he said with a hopeful smile

"Well i don't know I'm hanging out with Bai and Crystal tonight."

"Oh don't worry you can bring them and they can bring there dates."

"OK i'll call you!" he pulled me into a hug and believe me i never wanted to let go.

"bye"

With that i walked off.

~After school~

I texted Bai and Crystal to come over and they replied with a "Okay"

After 20 minutes they were both here.

"Okay so i talked to Jacob..."

"Ugh Leah I don't want to hear about you guys making out in a janitors closet!" said Bai

"No it's not that... HEY! I only kissed him once! Anyway... I talked to him and he said we could go to a party at his house." Crystal looked sad so i added "You can bring John!"

" Yay!" Crystal clapped her hands nd her eyes lit up. Wow, he must really like her.

"Alright now lets get dressed!" i said and we all rushed to my over flowing closet of dresses.

I picked out a plain olive green dress that had a black waist band around my ribs also it stopped before my knees. i also wore a long necklace and black two inch heels. Crystal picked a strapless lavender dress with light purple heels and a pair of gold hoops. Bailey picked out a t-shirt and shorts... gosh she needs to be a girl. i called up Jacob

"Hey they said the would come so I'll meet you there. Okay?" i said

"Yeah oh hey Leah?"

"Yeah?" i asked

"Oh nevermind." He said after a long pause

"Oh OK bye" i wondered what he wanted to say...

*Hey so was it interesting? Yes? No? Please comment it would mean a lot! so if you want to see how their party goes we need at least 2 votes pretty pretty please vote so we know you care OK?*