The power of words

Before I start, I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I have grammatical mistakes, english isn't my first language, hope you like my short story.
She was always dreaming big. She wanted to become an astronaut, an actress, a singer, a doctor and maybe a president,she wanted to end the world poverty, she wanted to have 100 dogs, her dreams were limitless.
When she was little, everyone applauded her and said it was cute, but when she started to growing up, her dreams were still the same, with the change that people start laughing at her when she talked proudliy about her dreams, everyone start to tell her that her dreams were impossible and that stop being such a dreamer, that this is real life and that she need to start acting mature and after a while, her dreams were everytime more smaller and she started to believe what people said. Her inocence and pure small started to disappear and it was replaced by a fake one, she used that fake smile when people asked her without a real interest on the answer if she was okay or how was her day, all of them just looked at her smile but nobody take the bother to see her eyes were screaming for help.
But that fake smile had a price and every night when nobody was watching she cried on to her sleep, thinking not more in her dreams, she was just thinking in only one thing: end the pain.
Is funny no? All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broken you really are.
"You are nothing more than thrash, you don't deserve anyone or anything" the little voices in her head said. This was her rutine everyday.
Till one day she couldn't anymore, she needed to kill these voices inside her dead, and with a bottle of pills, she did. The people were shocked and start blaming everyone but them. Of course, what let the sleep at night. And that night didn't died a girl who forgot what dreams are, who forgot what was her value, a girl who will never become an actress, a president, a singer because that girl was already dead a long time ago.
Just remember, if you see someone who had a bad day, if you recognize a fake smile, ask them, looking directly to their eyes, how was their day, their insecurities, their dreams and listen carefully and encourage them and I swear, even if don't look that way, you could be saving a life.
Thank u for reading this, if was written in ones of my darkest times and you don't even imagine how I needed to someone to look me directly in the eyes and ask me if I was okay.