ONE

"i came here to have a good time but i honestly feel so attacked right now."

ps everyone is in their early 20's in this

;;

"OH MY GOD," Jess gasped as she tugged on her coat to cover her naked body. There, standing before her, was her boyfriend – Spencer – and a girl with barley any clothes on.

She had been planning on seducing her boyfriend, but being the adorably weird girl she is, her plan ultimately ended up with her dancing against a plant and pillow; she was then surprised to find that when her boyfriend came out of his room, a girl followed a few minutes after.

"Who are you?" The girl asked, staring down at the brunette who seemed to have forgotten how to speak.

"Gotta blast," Jess said, not daring to meet the eyes of Spencer or the random chick. She pulled open the door to the home she once lived in and left.

;;

Jess walked down the road, squinting down at her phone. The Sun was glaring down on the screen as she tried looking for apartments in the area around her. "Why does everything cost so much money," She groaned. She didn't have that much money and most of the apartments in the local area costed a fortune.

But after meaningless minutes of searching for a new place to live, Jess found an open slot at an apartment complex in a town called Beacon Hills.

"Ooo fancy," She said, scrolling through the pictures that were taken inside the apartment. "Maybe, just maybe."

;;

"Alright, thanks for letting me sleep over Cece," She said, putting her mug in the sink. Jess had no where to stay since the finding that her boyfriend had cheated on her. So, Cece (Jess' best friend) gladly welcomed her to stay over for a few days while she tried finding a home. "But now it's time for this girl gets her booty on the road!"

Cece nodded, sipping on the water in her cup. "Have fun," She smiled. Jess grabbed her purse and skipped to the door. "And remember, don't do something you'll regret! Remember the things I told you. "

"I know, I know," Jess said, turning her head back to look at her best friend. "Don't do drugs, stay away from men and kick ass like the karate kid if someone tries to kill me." Cece furrowed her eyebrows, "When the hell did I say the last one?"

"You didn't, I added it in," She scratched the back of her neck as Cece placed her cup on the table and walked over to Jess. "Just be safe and make sure you kick ass."

;;

She had been driving for a good hour when she passed the Welcome to Beacon Hills sign. "Yes!" She whispered, her mood growing happier.

Jess turned up the music from the CD she had made for long car rides. "Now I've had the time of my life," She began singing as she stopped at a red light. She tilted her head side to side as she swayed to the music. "No, I never felt like this before!"

Her hand twisted the notch to the volume up still swaying around to the beat. "Yes I swear it's the truth, and I owe it all to you," Jess pointed forward, her blue eyes causally looking out of her side window and noticed two boys in the car next to hers staring at her with a mix of emotions.

"Oh my-" She looked forward and saw the light change from red to green, saving her from the embarrassment of being caught by two hot guys in a blue Jeep next to her old car. The brunette stepped on the gas and quickly made her way down the street to find the apartment complex.

Jess pulled up to a tall building with a sign written in bold text, Beacon Hills Apartments. "Wow, they are very straight up with their signs," She nodded, driving into a parking lot made for the residents in the apartments.

Shutting off her car, Jess stepped out of her car and locked it. She then turned around to get a good look at the building. "Darn I wish that penthouse wasn't taken," She huffed and began walking inside the apartments building.

"Hi," The brunette smiled as she walked up to the main desk. "I'm here to check out the apartment up for grab." The blonde haired girl behind the desk gave her a confused look, "Which one? There's like a lot."

Jess' blue eyes met the brown eyes of the other girl. "Um," She squinted her eyes, trying to make it seem like she was thinking. "Hold on, there was a specific one that I really liked!"

She took her phone put from her purse and opened up Safari which had the website for the apartment she had been looking at for hours. "This bad boy is the one I wanna look up," Jess smiled brightly at the girl who looked to be only around the age of twenty. "Follow me," The blonde said, grabbing a key and walking away from the desk, Jess following right behind her.

(I have no idea how this process works just bare with me I'm sorry fam)

;;

"Just to warn you the penthouse above you tends to get loud and throws quite a few parties," Erica said (Jess had learned her name on their way up to the second to highest floor of the building).  "Sweet! I love to get down and boogie to music; especially I Had the Time of My Life," She smiled.

"Well here's the room," The blonde opened up the door to the apartment which was number 419. "It's quite nice, probably one of the best in this crappy place." Jess nodded, taking a walk around the roomy place.

Right when you walk in you are greeted with a hall that leads to the the living room, and the kitchen to the right along the way to the living space. The master (otherwise known as what Jess was going to call, her lair) was fairly big and spacious; while the guest room was smaller but also quite nice.

"I really like this place," She looked at Erica with a nod. "I think this girl just found herself a home!" Jess pointed to herself and did a little happy dance.

"Well, I think we should go fill out some paper work then," Erica smiled, playing with keys in her hand. "Let's do it!" The brunette said is one of her many voices. She skipped out of the room, the blonde following while shaking her head, "Never in my life have I seen someone this excited about moving to this town."

;;

"Jessica Day," The man behind the big desk that stood in between Jess and hum said, reading over one of the papers. "It looks like you will be Beacon Hills newest resident!"

Jess gasped, smiling so wide it hurt her cheeks (she could even feel her cheeks start to twitch).

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She said, pushing herself up from the uncomfortable leather chair and pulled the older man into a hug.

"Alright, no more hugging me," He grumbled, the girl pulled away muttering an apology. But something in her mind clicked, "Beacon Hills, watch out. Jessica Day has arrived and you are all so unprepared for the crazy shit I'm gonna do."

;;

wHAAT THIS WAS BAD IM SORRY !!

IT's oNLY THE FIRST CHAPTER SO I'M HOPING THERE IS IMPROVEMENT AT AOME POINT.

ALSO SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME SKIPS.

ANYWAYS LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS, AND HAVE A NICE DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT!!