Prologo

Ang istoryang ito ay pawang kathang isip lamang. Ang mga pangalan, tauhan, lugar at pangyayari ay bahagi lamang ng imahinasyon ng may akda. Ang tagpuan at panahon sa istoryang ito ay maaaring parte ng nakaraan, nagaganap sa kasalukuyan o magaganap pa lamang sa hinaharap para sa susunod na henerasyon. Muli't muli, ang ilan sa mga pangyayari sa kwentong ito ay walang katotohanan.

Maraming salamat.

WARNING : This is a work of an amateur. Please condone the use of foul words and typos, hence, the story is still under on its editing part.

Plagiarism is a crime punished by law.

©All rights reserved 2018

We had a lot of choice to make.

Do you know what's choice ?

It's an action you choose to do, use to think, use to tell. It's a part of your plan. A power to decide if you're going to be good or bad, right or wrong.

We had a lot of things in life that needs a choice. From the activity that we need to join, for the food we like to eat, for the things we want to buy, friends to make, and what to be in the future.

But still, there are things in life that God never asked what's our choice. Anyone could get sick even if they don't want it. Anyone could die in a moment.

What could you do if your choice is to save someone ? Someone that is part of your life. You'll be a great help by choosing to deal with everyone's fear.

There's a lot of consequences to face, pain, lost, even death.

Are you brave enough for the two people that you love ?

Meet Raiah, her lovelife ended up in suicide. Ask her, ask her what's her choice and why.

"From the start never kong naexperience mag isip. Never in my studies, in my family, in my career, in my lovelife. But right now, I need to try. I need to think. Will they be happy ?"

-RDSC.