How it all began

" Where the hell is this place..? And why am I wearing this stupid frilly dress?! " You pulled on your dress, inspecting the frills on the apron. You liked your previous outfit, consisting of a pair of black khaki pants accompanied by (f/c) boots, a white long-sleeved top with a (2nd f/c) vest, compared to the one you were currently wearing.

' This is seriously not happening ' You thought, trying to recall moments before you got transported into this weird land.

It was just another sunday afternoon, as you were having a book-reading session with your elder sister, Masako. (a/n Coach Araki, ring any bells?) Your younger twin sister Satsuki was in the kitchen, preparing tea and snacks for the three of you. You had initially told her it wasn't necessary, knowing her kitchen skills were awfully nowhere near to good, but she insisted on doing so.

" The girl wandered into palace garden, filled with beautiful red roses, which belonged to the red king- " The two of you immmediately flinched upon hearing an explosion from your household's kitchen.

" Sorry, (F/n). I think I have to take a look at Satsuki, something bad might happen to her. " The black-haired woman closed the book, and lifted her dress, sprinting towards the kitchen.

' Wow. I wonder how she can run in that stupidly long dress. ' You scoffed, as you tried to distract yourself from the lack of company.

Just then, you heard a small but clear voice, saying: " Oh no, it's already past 3 p.m... I'm late. " You sat up from your originally stomach-lying position, to find a rabbit with baby-blue fur, finely dressed up in a coattail vest and pants, a monocle pinned up on his right eye. It spotted you, and the two of you had a small staring contest before he spoke up, surprising you.

" Please stop staring at me, miss. I'm already late, so please excuse me. " He stared at you with emotionless eyes, before quickly hopping away, disappearing from your sight.

Snapping out from your shock, you stood up, and followed the talking rabbit by running after him.

" Hey, mr.rabbit, wait! " You ran after him, only to see the small rabbit jump into an unusually large hole.

' He jumped into this hole, right? Might as well follow him for some entertainment. Masako-nee is probably still tending to Satsuki, I guess. ' You shrugged, and jumped into the hole without hesitation. Inside the hole, you saw objects such as a rocking chair, a grandfather clock, a jar of marmalade jam, a cup filled with tea and so on. You were falling down in a fast pace, haven't realized that your clothes had changed. After what had seemed like hours, you finally saw light at the end of the dark tunnel, only to fall into a bush of shrubs.

" Where is that rabbit?! I kept chasing it up till the time I jumped into that hole.. but now all of that seems pointless.. Might as well explore this place.. maybe I can find some clues about it. " You muttered, going southward.

You weren't aware of the gaze of a pair of yellow eyes, smirking at the sight of you.

" She's entered the wonderland-ssu.. "

About ten minutes later, a mansion with tall iron black gates came into your line of sight, and a ruckus in front of the gates caused by two figures, who were fighting with each other.

" You aho! Stop sleeping on our shifts! " The red-haired man with split eyebrows hit the tanned fellow beside him, who was wearing a blue uniform, similar to his red one.

" You shut it, bakagami! It's because of your damn loud snores I was awake at night! " The blue-haired man tackled his split-eyebrowed companion, pinching both sides of his cheek.

" It's not my fault that we had to share a room! " The red-head growled, getting serious into the brawl that they were having.

" A-Ano.. excuse me. " You called out, gaining the attention of the both of them.