About Last Night

Y/n Pov:

I can't believe me and Kev almost kissed, it's was the perfect moment! But of course Shari and Lexi both had to ruin that moment 😒. I just wanted Kevin right then and there, it was like he was the only guy in this world. After Shari and Lexi came home I decided it was best for me to go up with them, I really didn't want to go 😩. I kept replaying everything last night, like how good Kevin smelt and how his body language wanted me. I also can't help but think about Devin, he was the one I was suppose to be with last night. I'm going to attempt to stay clear of Kevin today.

You go into the bathroom and do your hygiene and as soon as you walk out, you bump right into Kevin. He looked so good in his black tank top and Nike shorts, his arms look inpactable. You suddenly become mesmerized by him.

Kevin: Good morning baby girl *starts to smile*
Y/n: *stutters* Oh hey Kev, um how did you sleep?
Kev: Great, it would've been even better if you were sleeping next to me *smirks and grabs your hand*

Devin came out of no where, causing you to pull your hand away so fast.

Devin: Ayeee so what's going on over here *rubbing his eyes and walking over to you*
Y/n: Oh nothing, we were just talking about the movie last night that you missed because you were too busy sleeping.
Devin: It's not my fault, that movie was unbelievably boring.
Kevin: Well the ending was the best part right y/n? *looking straight into your eyes with a little smirk*
Y/n: Um yeah whelp I'm going to get dress so byeeeee

You got the hell out of there, the way Kevin just kept looking at you changed made you think. You decided to wear black leggings, a black Champion crew neck and a pair of timbs, keeping it real simple. Lexi, Shari thought it would be a great idea if you guys went to Dunkin and brought some stuff back. As you guys were walking out you notice that Kevin was coming too. You were fighting with Shari over the front seat, but of course Shari won causing you to sit in the back with Kevin. You sat on the eighth side while he wanted to sit in the middle to be closer to you, you didn't mind since you were looking out the window majority of the time.

Lexi: Y/n, you wanna stay in the car while Shari and I go inside Dunkin?
Y/n: Sure
Kevin: Yeah I'm gonna stay too

You deliberately rolled your eyes, it seems like he's doing everything possible to get closer to you while you want the exact opposite. Once Shari and Lexi went in you started strolling through Instagram, until Kevin broke the silence. Oh boy what is he going to say you thought to yourself.

Chapter kinda dry lol, my bad. I just thought let me write something real quick since the boys keep canceling on this DDD 😒. Buuuuuuut be on the lookout for the next chapter, might update later on this week. Make sure you're following @tbd.slays on Instagram 😋.