Saturday Night Sleepover Continued

As you're walking down stairs, all three of the boys mouths dropped, including sweet innocent Daniel. You tried to remove some of the attention but they still didn't move a bit and you notice how Devin started to drool.

Y/n: Well are you guys just going to continue to stare at me like I'm the first girl you have ever seen in shorts or....

Still they haven't said a word, so you just decide to take the brownies out the oven. When you bent over they all dashed to the kitchen and immediately asked if you needed help. It's crazy what a little skin can do to these three geez! You walked back over to the living room and saw how they just left the digaz on younow, so you decided to take over.

Y/n: Hey guys, I'm taking over since the boys are a little preoccupied with my brownies.

Devin starts to walk over to where you are and sits right next to you leaving absolutely NO SPACE between you guys. Every time you attempted to slide over he did too, it gotten to the point where you was at the edge of the couch and had no where else to go.

ohhhhthatgizzylyfe: aww look how cute they're 😍😍😍 get your mans y/n
skylar____: as long as she isn't with my man Daniel we're good 😊
Devin decides to read this one out loud with his charming bit annoying smirk and looks at you:
Sarah.Alston: can you guys please stop playing and be together, we already know yall like each other 😒

You decided to pull a Devin and say "Buuuuuuuuuuuuut he keeps playing games so 😴" and walks away. A couple of hours laters the boys decided to get off of younow and wanted to watch a movie, and they let you pick it. Of course you decided to pick your favorite movie of all time, THE NOTEBOOK! It's a romance but the boys didn't mind, and Daniel was a little too hype about it 🌚.

Devin: Y/n, you want any popcorn or since it's a chick flick ice cream?
Y/n: Shut up Dev... And both please!

Devin of course brought you popcorn and ice cream with sprinkles and whipped cream, at times he can be the most sweetest thing ever. Kevin gave you a blanket and asked if you wanted to sit next to him, but you declined. Devin on the other hand, picked you up and put you on his lap without even asking you.

Y/n: If I said no to Kevin, why would you think I would wanna sit next to you?
Devin: Because you like me more *smirks 😏*
Y/n: Nahhhh I'm feeling KevieKev actually

That caused Kevin to immediately jump up and take you off of Dev's lap and put you on his. You didn't mind though because you know Kevin is a gentleman and would really try anything, but Devin on the other hand.... Anyways as you continue watching the movie, a tear rolls down because  (if you haven't seen The Notebook this might be a little spoiler) Noah and Allie have seen each other for the first time and years and the way they look at each other was impeccable.  Kevin notice so he pulled you in tight and kissed your forehead. At this point you guys are just straight up cuddling, the way he smelt had you weak.  The movie ended and Devin and Daniel are knocked out, so you turn to Kevin.

Y/n: Kevin, I wish someone could love me the way Noah loves Allie. I want to have what they have, that ultimate love. I want someone to look at me with as much passion as Noah looks at Allie.

Kevin was shocked, he didn't know what to do. You guys were looking eye to eye at this point, you took in how incredibly handsome he was. His sharp jawline, his gorgeous eyes that could make a girl weak, his soft pink lips. You couldn't help but think maybe he's the guy you were talking about.

Kevin: Maybe you already have that, maybe the guy you were describing is right in front of you.

You both leaned in, and Lexi and Shari walked in.

Wasspoppin guys, finally updated it 🙃 took me awhile since I'm no longer in Devin's lane so. I'm sorry if it's a little bit long, my creative juices were flowing, hope you enjoyed it and I will be updating soon. 💘