14

-PART 14-
Ayaana n Dhruv finally arrived Piya's home.... It was 7 in d mrng.. Though dey both find it awkward to disturb sm1 dis early mrng yet dey both were concerned about Piya.. Hesitatingly dey rand d door bell..
"Yess, how can I help u..? " smbdy opened d door n asked..
"Hello,, actually v r Piya's frnds.. V want to meet her it's urgent.. Can we..? " Ayaana spoke firmly..
"Haaan beta,, come come.. M her mother.. She's in her room.. I guess she's vry tired.. She abruptly returned early yesterday n looked gloomy " Piya's mother replied..
"Yaaa,, aunty.. Actually.. V r vry gud frnds.. V juz had a fyt yesterday.. May b dat's y her mood is off.." Ayaana anwered..
"It's okay.. U have some words with her.. I'll prepare d brkfast for u" Piya's mother smiled..
Dhruv n Ayaana entered d house,, dey were showed d way to Piya's room..
Ayaana knocked d door but no1 opened it.. She asked Dhruv to stay outsyd till she doesn't call him..
Dhruv agreed.. Ayaana entered..
Ayaana saw Piya, she was sitting leaning against d wall, wid her head in her hands,, she has drawn her knees n was folded in herself.. Ayaana quietly msged Dhruv to stay outsyd n engaged her parents.. n assued her dat she'll handle rest of evrythng..
Ayaana sat near Piya, she placed her hand over Piya's head, swaying her hair, asked " What happened baby,, y u soo sad..? "
Piya raised her head..
"What r u doing here..? " Piya anguishly peered at Ayaana..
"What happened Piya, swthrt,, tell me..I called u soo many tyms.. U were not picking d call.. n y have made u so desolate..?" Ayaana kept calm...
"I dn't wanna talk to anybdy... Plz leave.." Piya snapped irritably..
Ayaana can somehow sensed her swollen face, cheeks red tint wid tears,, bulging eyes due to excessive crying.. N she realised d snivelling in her voice which Piya was trying to hide behind her antagonism..
Ayaana held Piya's hands, battling Piya's resistance , she let her rose on her feet..
Ayaana hugged her n gently patted her back n asked her to share her feelings wid her..
Piya cudn't oppose Ayaana n cudn't tolerate nymore.. Unbidden n unwelcome tears pooled in her eyes.. She strted crying.. She was continuously sniffling,, Ayaana was thumping her back gently.. Ayaana made her sit on d bed..
Ayaana poured d water in d glass n made her drink water,, n asked her to stop crying n tell her evrythng...
"Ayaana,, Vansh n ...I... ummmm...." Piya was stammering..
"Yeah, speak Piya.." Ayaana was consoling her..
"V.. V.. got physically intimate.. N I really love him a lot.." saying dis Piya burst into tears again..
"Whh..aa...ttt..?? Noo! I dn't believe u.. Vansh cn't do dis... " Ayaana abruptly spoke up in bewilderment..
Hearing dat, Piya was shocked... She cudn't believe wht Ayaana juz said.. Piya was der,, mourning over something dat ruined her lyf, dashed her hopes, dreams n soured her expectations.. N wht lest she got to hear dat d person who is responsible for all dis is considered sane n pure..
Stop! Stop it now! Piya's subconscious was screaming... "She won't undrsntd.. She'll take her best frnd's side only.." She felt like sinking to d ground..
"R u crazy Ayaana, wht u think of me..? M I a fool, drowning myself in depression, wen u juz can't undrstnd me, thn y r u fucking here..? Juz leave me alone..!!!! " Piya shouted..
"Piyaaa,, calm down.. I can undrstnd u.. But wht I juz wanna say is dat I knw Vansh since years.. I know he is kind of coquettish person n commit to many relationships but he can't get intimate wid ny1.. He's actually vry innocent at heart.. He won't break ur heart.." Ayaana was trying to prove her point..
"I dn't wanaa listen to nythng.. Ur frnd did it!! U believe it or NOT n now plz leave me.. I want to b alone for some tym.." Piya briefly turned to Ayaana, got up n open d door for Ayaana to go..
Ayaana felt mortified, she was already perplexed for Vansh left for Paris widout informing n Piya's behaviour n wht she said abt Vansh made her more anxious..
She took a deep, steadying breath n stood up.. She asked Piya to b calm n talk to her wenever she feel lyk to.. Though she knew after wht she said in protest of Vansh, Piya was not going to talk to her.. She left widout uttering nythng else..
Dhruv saw Ayaana coming out.. He asker her wht happend.. But Ayaana showed no sign of normality.. Dhruv understood dat der was smthng wrong.. He took d permission frm Piya's mom n dey both left for der car..
After a long silence of minutes still prevailing in car, Dhruv spoke up to break d ice.. "What happened baby,, did she ask for ur earings dat u r feeling so sad... "
Ayaana looked at him.. She knew Dhruv was trying to make her laugh,, but what happened cudn't make her even smile let alone laughing.. She tilted her head over Dhruv's shoulders..
"M soo sry.. Dis is d strting of our relationship and.. I dn't knw.. Wht's is happening n y.." Ayaana strted crying saying dis..
"Oye... Chweet heart.. Dn't cry naa... I again have to give u my handkerchief.. U'll again smudge ur kajal on it.." Dhruv chuckled..
"Aaaaan.. Shoo bad u r..!! Huhh.. I dn't need ur hanky,, I've mine..!! " Ayaana playfully hit Dhruv..
"Oleee... Dn't wry.. I was toh saying cry over my shirt.. I will preserve it forever.. N dis is d last tym my baby is crying.. M gonna kiss u if u cry next tym.." Dhruv was doing his part of cheering her gal..
"Uhuun uhuun.. " Though Ayaana wasn't crying.. She pretend to cry..
"Arrree arreee.. " Dhruv move forward n kiss her tears away followed by kiss on her eyes n forehead n juz a little peck over her lips realising not a gud tym for a smooch..
Ayaana chuckled.. A naughty smile was lingering over her lips..
"U r soo awesum Dhruv.. U r d best boyfrnd sm1 ever had, have or will have! U juz made me forget y I was crying.." Ayaana made a puppy face in ecstasy..
"Nythng for u my love..!! I can't c my princess crying naaa... Now tell me wht happened" Dhruv wrapped his arms around her shoulders..
Ayaana told each n evrythng dat happened.. Wht she said n wht Piya said..
Dhruv himself was shocked listening all dat..
"Baby,, Dn't mind.. But I dn't think Piya wud lie abt all dis.. She's not dat kind of gal.. Try to undrstnd if dis was nt true she wudn't have left from party widout informing ny1.." Dhruv was trying to make her undrsntd..
"But.. Dhruv.. Vansh is also not lyk dat naa.. I know he can't dof dis.." Ayaana said..
"It's ok baby,, I can undrstnd yr feelings.. Let's wait for Vansh to come back.. V'll talk abt dis den.. N let me c.. If I can help Piya anyhow.." Dhruv sounded composed..
Ayaana nodded her head in consent.. N get lost in her baffled thinking..