Description & Disclaimer

We've known each other for as long as I can remember, I'd never seen her like this, in this light. It's difficult to describe the feeling. When she walks into the room, my heart jumps in my chest, everything else dims in comparison to her, and I can't pay attention to anything else.

She's nothing special, no amazing beauty. If you saw her walking down the street, you wouldn't look twice, you wouldn't even notice her. But for some reason, to me, she was perfect. 100% perfect.
------
Isaac and Lucy have been at school together since they were three years old. They'd never been particularly close, but they were friends. Isaac knew that if for some reason Lucy needed him, he would be there in seconds, and that if he needed Lucy, she'd be there in seconds.

It was the same for the group of them, all seventeen had been together all of their lives, and regardless of them being in separate friendship groups and obtaining varying levels of popularity now they were in senior school, they still shared smiles in the corridors, kept up to date with each other on their Facebook group chat, and they knew that no matter what they'd always be there for each other.

A/N: there will likely be no updates on this until June/July due to exams, any before that are unplanned and will not be consistent. Hope you enjoy! Make sure to vote xo