Chapter 13

Surpriseeee!!!! God this is hard. Im the one writing the story but I feel like I don't know who to choose. I want to choose Noah but I want to choose Matthew. Urg I can' believe this. Anyway I used a few phrase from The Amazing Spiderman 2 god I love that movie. I want to cry when I was writing this chapter. They way he stared at her with so much love. Is really sweet.

Picture & Video on the side -------->>>>>

"He saved me, in every way that a person can be saved."
-Titanic

Noah POV

5 Days Before Graduation Day

I was searching for my phone while putting my converse on. I lost sight of him when I enter the bathroom to take a shower. When I put the other shoes I find it on the floor next to my bed. I grab it and unlock it. I scroll down my contacts until I find the name I was looking for.

Meet me at the park near the street.

Before that I take my keys, backpack  and my coat before leaving my flat. For the first time in a long time I was nervous again. For the first time in a while I will see her face. See those big green eyes that I miss so much.

It was almost night. I find myself next to the ocean. I scroll down my contacts once again before calling her. I could heard also the seagull.

"Hey." That's what I say. I keep walking. The sun was down. I walk outside the subway and into the street with my hands on my pocket. That's when I saw her looking around. In that moment the only thing that matter was her. I feel like everything stop. I walk towards her not caring that I could die. The cars where hocking at me but I didn't care. I made a truck stop who yell at me and that's when she look at me. I walk towards her, she smile.

"Hey." I say now standing in front of her laughing a little while she smile at me. I feel my stomach going wild with butterfly's. My hands were shaking. "Hey." She said. "You look amazing." I told her, she smile wider. "I'm sorry for this spontaneously pulled you..."

"No, it is spontaneous...is ok Im glad you called. I thought I was going crazy for the fact that I saw you back at college and on the grocery store..." She reply. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "Why you left me? I thought you were dead. I saw you lying there motionless. The only sound in that room was your heartbeat. Why you fake you're dead?" I could see she was trying so hard not to cry.

"I'm sorry but after the accident...I-I did di-e I get into a coma. The doctors said that I will forget some part of my life. Three weeks later I woke up not remembering anyone of my family not even you. Every time I try to remember my head hurt making my nose bleed. I try so hard to remember but there was just darkness. Until one day that I saw this beautiful redhead girl with big green eyes that had me so captive. For some reason I didn't want anybody to know about her. That girl was you Anette. You help me get my memory back. You and him. When I found out what my mother did, I claims why? And she told me that she will never allow us to date. That she never likes you. My father got mad asking her for divorce. After that I left to find you. I'm sorry I make you suffer, I'm sorry I make you cry, I'm sorry I let you down, I'm sorry I abandoned you when you need me the most. But I'm not sorry for loving you." I whispered the last part.

"I always knew she hates me so much. But faking your dead? Making us suffer that much? Who is his right mind do that? Why can' she lets us be happy? Why Noah? I love you so much, we love you, we miss you. I'm sorry to heard about your parents I know how much they love each-other. I-I-I..." She stutter at the end. She surprise me when she run into my arms and hug me sobbing into my arms soaking my jacket. "Shh...is ok...Im here...I will never leave you...Im here love...is ok...everything going to be ok..." I try to reassure her. She hug me so tight as If I would disappear. "I miss you Noah." She sobbed. "I miss you more love, you have no idea how much. I was longing to touch you, hug you, kiss you." I caressed her blond hair. Even though I love her read hair, the blond fit her pale skin and green eyes.