Chapter 9

Chapter 9

As soon as we walk back into the house, the boys bombard us with questions.

Like really? If you weren't so idiotic and used your phones, you would have known.

"Calm your nipples." I simply said and went to the couch to watch tv with Louis following me.

With him following me, I feel like I'm one of those mean plastics, and he's just the following loser that follows me everywhere so he can do my homework.

"My nipples will defiantly not be calmed." Liam said sternly.

"Fine, don't get your boxers in a knot. Better?" I smirked turning all my attention to the singing yellow sponge.

I really shouldn't be watching Spongebob... hmm... I can't do that. He was my imaginary friend when I was little, so.... yeah. I'll watch Spongebob forever and ever and ever and ever.... *cue the evil laugh*

"Look, if you get hurt or something, Paul will have my head." Liam shuddered at the thought.

"I'm watching out for you guys remember? Remember, you remember." I tried my best George Lopez impression, but failed miserably because Louis and the other guy (besides Liam) were in fits if laughter. "Plus, I would make sure nothing happened to me. Paul said the next time I visit, he'll buy we Oreos and we'd eat Nandos everyday."

Niall stopped laughing and rushed to me; getting on his knees beside me. "Can I come with you?" He put on the best puppy dog face he could. It's very cute, but that won't work in me Horan.

"Sorry."

Niall got up, and ran to Zayns arms fake sobbing.

Kids....

"Plus, if you idiotos (A/N: yes I mean what I spelt. Not a typo) called, you wouldn't have been so worried." I got up from my spot on the couch, and walked upstairs to my room.

*

There's really nothing to do, but read or text. Who should I text?

Cindy is out. She's too snobby. Even if my life depended on it, no.

Beca. Urg, why do I even have her number? I remember when we hung out...... worst 30 second of my life. Heck to the no.

Kacey? No. Our moms were friends, so we started to hang out. Then one day she said something to me, I said a good comeback, and BAM! We aren't friends anymore. She's reminded me of a fudging plastic in Mean Girls 2. Defo a no no. Haha, I can rhyme. I'm a big girl now.

Connor? I don't know why have his number. That's a no.

James? I haven't seen him all summer. We barely talked in school, but I guess you could say we're were friends. He even asked someone for my number because he to shy. Aww! Plus he's HOTT, but.... I don't know. I guess I'll text him.

~To: James

hey

Simple but affective. Haha, not really.

~From: James

Yo

~To: James

Yo mama!

~From: James

Gurrl, u best not be talkin 'bout my momma. ;)

~To: James

Maybe I am, maybe i'm not.... the world may never know..... ;)

~From:James

Whatever. What r u doin?