Chapter 4

The sun woke me up early in the morning. I slowly opened my eyes and immediately a smile appeared on my lips.
Near to me there was Kai. He was still sleeping but even in his sleep he didn't move, he stayed like last night, hugging me tight like he didn't want me to move. But I was a morning person and I couldn't just stay in bed if I was awake, so i carefully got out of his arms, trying to not wake him and went to the bathroom. After i had a fresh shower and put on my clothes i went downstairs to make breakfast. I opened the kitchen door and found the person I was waiting for all this time.
Damon was drinking a bottle of what seemed beer while watching me like we last saw an hour before.
"Miss me?" He asked with his typic smirk on his lips.
"Damon"I ran to him with the intention to hug him but I tuched the air.
"What-"
"You can't touch me, i'm not literally here." He explained while he put the bottle on the table.
"What do you mean?"
"Bonnie found a way to take you back without her blood" he smiled at me and I did the same. He was here, he found a way to take me back like he promised.
"But you have to wait for a while" he finished.
"How long" I asked still happy. I was too excited to be sad.
"Untill Bonnie find a way to increase her magic"
I nodded a clapped my hands. Everything seemed right but it didn't last long. I heard steps on the stairs meaning that Kai was awake.
"Who's there?" Damon asked and turned to see where he was.
"Ehm..He-"
"Alli! Where are you?" Kai asked from the stairs.
"Alli?" Damon was abaut to get out of the kitchen to see who was speaking, but he found himself face to face with a sleepy Kai, with a mess on his head and without his shirt. He stared at Damon and then turned to me expecting me to talk but I was too busy at watching his perfect body.
"Who the hell is this guy?" Damon asked with shock and a little bit of disgust.
"Ehm..Damon this is Kai, Kai.."
"Damon Salvatore" my friend interruped me before i could introduce himself. Kai offered his hand for Damon to take it.He waited but the vampire didn't move, so Kai decide to put away his hand and expect.
"I thought you were alone here"
"Yeah I thought it too" I aswered and a little smile grew on my face.
Kai smiled like i did and Damon looked at as with eyes full of angry and maybe a little bit of jelosy. He's always been iperprotective with me, like i was his little sister.
"Well.." he then came to me and whisperef in my ear something like 'don't say anything' . Kai was staring at us but when my eyes met his he looked down at the grownd.
"I have to go now." Damon turned to Kai and said goodbye before dissapearing like dust.
"Wow" Kai saied and the sit on the chair. "He is your-"
"My best friend" I explained and sit in front of him.
"Yeah your best friend.." he said sarcastically with a fake smile.
Maybe he thought wrong because Damon always act jelosus with me but there's never been nothing between us, he's my brother from another mother.
"I'm serious Kai. We're just friends"
"And does he know it?" Now he was serious and he didn't have no kind of smile anymore.
"Of course and he has a girlfriend there in the fucking real world!"
Wow Kai could change my humour in a clap of hands. I was so happy just one minute ago and now I felt like I was abaut to explode.
Not hungry anymore I walked out of the kitchen and shut the door. I hate when people don't trust me, yeah maybe i lie sometimes but this time I didn't.
Why was he like that?
There aren't a lot of people that like Damon, he can sime the arrogant and bastard guy, that he kinda is, but he could be a good boy if he wanted.
I went out of the house with the intention of go for a walk and stay alone but Kai had other plans.
I heard him open the door and run near me. Then he began to follow me.
"Why are you angry, love?" I didn't answer, instead I ignored him and continued to walk.
"C'mon tell me. Did I do something wrong?"
"You're just annoying" I said without looking back at him.
"No I'm fun! I know you know that I am" I stopped and turned to see him smiling like a child. I couldn't be angry at that beautiful face.
"Fuck you"
"Aww that hurted " He faked a hurted face and pressed his hand on his chest, right above his heart. I chacked a little and than continue to walk.
"What did he say to you before he.." he thought abaut what to say"..disappeard?"
Oh shit.
Damon asked me to not tell him anything.
" nothing he didn't..He didn't say anything" I couldn't look him in the eyes. I really trusted him but I didn't know what would happen if I saied anything. So I decide to lie. And I really hoped he belived me.

-finally! I'm sorry it took so long to update but school is killing me. Did you watch the originals 3? Answer in a commentare if you want😘❤