chaper two:first met him

I couldnt sleep that night.
why do I always end up thinking about him?
I hadn't even talked to him for like two weeks already.
And we just talked about tacos.
I sighed and rested my head on my pillow. It was exactly 3:45 am and I know I need to sleep, but I just cant.
what if daisy does tell Alex?
what if he doesn't want to talk to me after he finds out?
what if he thinks I am ugly?
what if he doesn't like me back?
omygoshhhh! those "what ifs" always kill me!

______________________

flashback :

"I am tired Daisy" I whined, bending down so I can rest my hands in my knees. We had been running in the park for about more than an hour!
"Dont be such a baby" she said to me with a disapproval look. Well, I am sporty and love to run but I don't know today I feel so lazy to do anything.
"whatever" I replied.
we decided to go sit down under a tree to take a rest.
"Hey" I pointed out " isn't that the one guy you like?" there were two guys coming toward our way.
"shut up!" she whisper screamed.
she has liked this one guy named William for the past 3 months. He was Preety cute but the other guy that was next to him looked like if had barely came down from heaven!
"who's his friend?" I asked her.
"Alex, why?" she asked.
Alex? that's a cute name.
"OMG! don't tell me that you think he's cute? or maybe that you already like him?" she whispered back with a playful voice. I was about to respond back to her, when William and Alex had finally got here.
William of course went to sit next to Daisy and they started whispering stuff to each other. so I just decided to stand up. I know William likes her back, but why don't they get together! Alex was also just standing there. So I just thought that I should introduce myself? Since it's obvious Daisy and William totally forgot that me and Alex were still standing here while watching how they were in their own world.
so I just turned around to face him " hey I am ari" I said with a smile on face.
"alex" he responded back with a grinning face! A dimple showed! what he has dimples! omg!
I started to get tired just standing up so I just decided to sit down in the grass. I was soon followed by Alex. We started talking about random stuff, then we played 21 questions. I then learned that he was mostly in every sport in school. He was going to be in 10 grade, while I was just going to 9 grade. He has just a small sister & lives with both of his parents.
Time passed by so fast! It was already 9:30 and Alex and William had barely left. So Daisy and I started walking home. I couldn't stop thinking about him! Daisy started teasing me about how cute Alex and I would look together. When I got home I went up straight to my room. I looked at myself on my mirror and just smiled. I changed from my yoga shorts and Sport bra into my pjs. I tucked myself to sleep and just kept on thinking about Alex.

End of flashback.

wao. That was almost a year since that passed since I first met him. And I am still into him!

____________________________

thanks for reading (: