chapter three:omfg

it's morning. yay.

why am I up? I checked what time it was, it was 6:30 am. I have 30 more minutes to sleep. I closed my eyes and laid there on my bed just relaxing. My alarm started peeping. Wao 30 minutes passed already?

I stood up and went to check on my little brother Liam. I opened his bedroom door and he was there sleeping like a angel. I loved him to death. I went inside to give him a kiss in his forehead. I didn't want to wake him up. I got out of his room and went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided to make pancakes. I started cooking and turned on the radio. We can't stop by Miley Cyrus was on so I started singing.

Minutes later I was done and went upstairs to wake up the cutie. I bend down to whisper on his ear.

" get up liam, breakfast is ready "

he slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

" hi ari " he whispered.

"c'mon lets go eat" I said back.

"k" he responded.

He got out of bed and we went downstairs to eat. I had already placed everything in the table.

Liam and I would always be alone at home all day because our parents are photographers so we barely even get to see them. We are used to it now.

_________________________

it's currently 11:17 am & I am on Facebook since I don't have anything better to do. Daisy hasn't called me ever since yesterday.

I wonder if she told Alex?

I saw that I had 12 notifications, 2 friend requests and 5 unread messages. The first 4 were from my friends destiny, Anahi, Luis and Brandon. The last one really caught my eye. I gasped when I saw the name of the person who sended me the message.

Alex Loera...

All he say was hey.

Did Daisy tell him? was the first thing that popped in my mind.

He was currently online, so I messaged hey back.

In less than a minute he messaged back.

I was literally sweating from my hands, I clicked on the message

" is it true you like me? "

omfg. kill me now.

___________________

I am so sorry for how short the chapter is. sorry for the lagg btw. have a great day everyone (: