chapter 12 break up

Please excuse any errors
Lilas p.o.v

I'm with my sister telling her what happened.

"Its ok lila everythings going to be ok", she said giving me tea.

"No its not ,the only guy I ever loved kissed another girl", i said.

"I'm sure there was a reason", sis said.

"There was a reason that reason is that he's not a good guy", my brother said.

That's when it hit me he probaly set something up.

*stands up*

"What did you do?', i said angered.

"I showed you that not every guy is perfect", he said smirking.

"How could you do something so low as to get a girl to kiss the one I love to prove a point", i screamed.

"I was just trying to protect you from getting hurt", he said.

"By hurting me....... don't ever talk to me again", i said going to my room.

*slam*

"You shouldn't have done that kyo you know how much she loves natsuki", Jane said.

"I just wanted to protect her from the mistake i made", he said.

*time skip next day*

I was walked out of my room to see my sister making breakfast.

"Hey sis what are you making?", i asked.

"I'm making pancakes your favorite...... remember mom use to make them to make you smile", she said.

"Yeah she always told me to look at the bright side and smile",i said.

"Anyway hurry up and eat your breakfast we got to go to work", she said giving me pancakes.

"Kk but where is kyo?", i asked.

"He went out", she said.

"Good".

*time skip at the record company*

"Sis I'm nervous about seeing natsuki after what happened i know my brother made that girl kiss him but I still can't see him", i said.

"its ok mabey you guys should talk for bit but that will have to be later we have work to do", she said.

"Ok", i said walking in the room to see nanami and the guys.
The guys were recording there song in the sound booth.

"Hey nanami", i said waving.

"Hey lila", she said.

Most of the time the guys were recording there song I was looking at natsuki.
Nanami must've noticed.

"Lila why are you staring at natsuki did something happen on your date?", she asked.

"Yeah let's just say my brother is an idiot and me and natsuki broke up", i said.

"Oh...... im sorry lila", she said.

"its ok but I want to talk to him after work", i said.

"Ok ", she said.

The guys came out of the sound booth.

"Hey lila", they all said but natsuki.

"Hey", i said in a sad tone.

I walked out of the room when I ran into someone.

"Sorry"

"its ok sis", i looked up to see my brother.

"Uhh " I said.

"Hey hey i came here to apologize because the only reason I did what i did is because I don't want you to make the mistake i did", he said.

"(Sigh) I'm not the one you need to explain things to its natsuki ypu need to explain to", i said.

"That's why I came here...... natsuki can i talk to you", he asked.

"Yeah" and with that they walked down the hall and talked.

*time skip couple of minutes later*

They came back and didn't say a word to us about what they talked about.
For the rest of the day we worked on starish's songs.
After work me and natsuki went out to talk.

"Natsuki I'm sorry for yesterday I shouldve let you explain", i said tearing up remembering him and the other girl kissing.

"its ok lila-chan i understand why you ran away and your brother told me it was his fault that happened", he said wiping my tears.

"I know its just it made me think that maybe that you and I being togeather is going to be harder than I thought", i said.

"Well yeah lila-chan it is going to be hard but will make it through", he said smiling.

"Yeah", i said smiling back.

He lowered his head to my ear and whispered" even if we do split up i will always love you".

That made me blush.
He then kissed me.

"I'm hoping the we can still be togeather", he said.

"No....... because it will be hard to be togeather when your an idol and we can't go anywhere without being stopped by fans", i said tearing up again because it's hard for me to say this.

"L-lila-chan", he said a little hurt.

"im sorry natsuki but no matter what happens i will always love you", i said before kissing him on the cheek and getting in the car with my sister.

"You ok sis", Jane asked.

"Yeah I'm just probaly going to be at the house for a while", i said crying.

*time skip next day *

I was sitting at home with my brother while my sister was at work I called in sick today but I'm only here because of me and natsuki's break up.

"Brother what did you mean ypu didn't want me to make the same mistake as you?", i asked.

"(Sigh) I was your age and I fell in love with a girl she felt the same but after awhile we grew apart and we never spoke to each other after we broke up. But it was hard because we worked togeather until she left", he said with a sad tone.

"Why didn't you just tell me that I would've understand", i said.

"Because I was worried that you would've ignored it", he said.

"I wouldn't have ignored it", i said smiling.

"Anyway lila i heard you and natsuki broke up, you shouldn't leave what's important to you because you will loose it, you should treasure them", he said.

"Thank you kyo but the only reason I broke up with him was because he's an idol and will always be busy and I don't want him to be cramming time in to hang out with me so we broke up so he could focus on his career", i said tearing up.

"Its ok sis but sometimes even if things are difficult you guys will make it through i know you will and plus causing a guy a little trouble is ok", he said smiling and wiping my tears.

I smiled back at him and we hugged.

Read the next chapter for more.
Bye my peeps. Hehehe.