Chapter 1: You seem to be... the impish type!

A/N: Espeon804 here with a -

Oh for crying out loud! I am so tired of these annoying plot bunnies! DO YOU HAVE SYMPATHY?! I HAVE A NUMBER OF FANFICS TO WORK ON ALREADY!

Anyway, this one is something I haven't done before... well, I've done one with the sequel (which I have never finished). I have beaten to main storyline on Red Rescue team. To celebrate the release of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, I decided to go for the originals! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red and Blue Rescue Team!

And... since these games aren't as great as the sequels (Me, personally, loves Explorers of Sky) I have decided to make this more... I can't... really explain it.

However, this will be based off my Very first (and I still have them today since I played the game months ago) Rescue Team!

You know, Exploration Teams do more... I just realized that.

Anyway... let's get on with this. I have other fics to work on you know...

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN POKÉMON! ALL RIGHTS AND CREDIT GOES TO NINTENDO, GAMEFREAK, AND WHOEVER ELSE IS INVOLVED.

AND NOW I AM DOING ALL CAPS LIKE PRIMAL DIALGA!

GROOOO-OOOOH!

-Espeon804

- Chapter 1: You seem to be... the impish type! -

"I ... I don't know if I am ready for this..." A young voice trembles as if they are afraid of what is to come. "I'm only 11. Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"No need to worry." A feminine voice assures the kid. "All you need to do is answer a couple questions. Answer them truthfully. It'll determine just who you will be."

"A couple questions? Why can't you just let me choose-"

"Now are you ready?"

"No."

"Then let the interview begin!"

"Darn it! I said no!"

"Do you like to play pranks?"

"Uh? Play pranks? What kind of question is that? Even you should know the answer to that one! Everyone calls me the prank expert! Not once have I been caught!"

"One day you will you pesky kid!" A grumpy voice in the distance shouts.

"Uh... yeah. Are we finish here?"

"You see a wallet on the side of the road. What do you do with it?"

"Finders keepers. That is if... nobody's looking of course. "

"You open the toilet seat and a hand comes out! What do you do?"

"How many more questions?! What kind of question is this?! Who comes up with these?! Why am I taking an interview in the first place! Can we just skip this and-"

"Answer the question."

The kid sighs. "Urrgh. Fine. Run away."

"Truthfully."

"How do you know if I am lying or not?! Look, you have brought me here in this ever-changing rainbow hue which is wired and I have to take some stupid survey just to jump in some world. I said I wanted to test myself! Not take a test! Did your buddies here me wrong or something?!" This is not what anyone would have in mind.

"Now." The voice demands firmly.

"Okay... I know this is a strange answer but I would try to pull it out. There could be someone stuck in there so-"