Chapter 2: Not much of a good reputation.

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! The first chapter is very much like the games but these characters will have a few differences. Team Crossfire will really cross fire.

Anyway, how about we get started? I don't have much to say.

REQUEST FOR OCS ARE ALLOWED! That's right. For the first time ever, this author, Espeon804, will be accepting OCs. HOWEVER it is for a rival rescue team. Yes, Team Meanies will still play a role here but we need another team who rivals Team Crossfire.

If you wish to have your team in this story you must give me the following details:

1. Names. Not just the Pokémon itself. I need them to have nicknames. (Ex: Sparks the Pikachu)

2. Only up to three members please.

3. Are they a nice team? Greedy? Selfish?

4. Origins!

5. Genders.

6. Creative team name with up to 10 letters. (That's how the game works anyway.)

7. They must be basic Pokémon. If you play the card games, you should know what I mean. If not, basic Pokémon are Pokémon non-evolved, such as a Charmander or Treecko.

8. Okay, ONE Pokémon can be a stage 1 Pokémon (such as Charmelon or Grovyle) but only the leader!

9. Move set please!

10. Don't overpower them. As of now Team Crossfire is around lv 6. They can be up to 4 levels higher! Lv 10 is the max right now! (If leader is stage 2 then I might introduce them later than planed.)

11. Do they have a liking to this team? For example, does a Pokémon like Scorcher or not?

12. Give me a small dialogue with each character so that I will know how to write them in this story.

13. Make it interesting! I will only pick one so you better catch my attention with the information! Uniqueness is a must!

14. If you feel uncomfortable, you may PM me.

So who will be the nominees? Next chapter I will display the Teams that had popped up. I'll try to keep track.

Oh yeah, he rating here might change to "T" if I wish to make the fanfic more interesting. So you might have to think more about your OCs just in case!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN Pokémon! Credit goes to GameFreak, Nintendo, Creatures inc and some other guys.

-Espeon804

- Chapter 2: Not much of a good reputation -

Torches. Burning torches. She's watching them again for the third time tonight. Even if she manages to fall asleep so easily, she wakes up an hour later. This is the third time and she has given up. Laying on the straw bed her mind won't settle. Is this a dream? Why is she a Pokémon? Those questions have been bothering her since she woke up in that field.

She doesn't even know who she is. All she knows is her name and that she was a Human before this.

That is all she remembers.